Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Going to kill my husband

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:47 AM
  • 49 Replies
I'm effing exhausted. I'm pregnant, had a rough week with vomiting and feeling tired. The house is a wreck because I am sorting 4 closets worth of clothes and putting things away and in boxes to donate. Dh took it upon himself to trash out partially finished walkout basement in order to 'organize' it. There is a wood pile in the basement living room, there are support beams we took down and replaced laying on the floor. There is a filing cabinet in the middle of the room too. Every corner of our house looks like crap.

Dh went out golfing today. Then out with friends after. I decided not to wait up for him and to go to sleep in our basement master bedroom ( the only really finished room). Well dh texts me the minute I fall asleep and says he is around the corner with friends. They are going to hang out in the basement. I get up and leave. I'm laying in my dd's bed.

Dh brings what sounds like 5 or 6 people over. They are loud and he turned on the stereo. For f%cks sake its almost 1. I have 4 kids to deal with in the morning. I don't want people here! I want to sleep!!! He knows how I like to have the house when people come over! It looks like a dump right now! I'm so pissed, there are no words.
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
5PointedHuman
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I would have told him 'no'. If he wants to play with his playmates, they can do so at a reasonable hour.

norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:55 AM
They were in my house about 2 minutes after I got the text. I told him I was pissed off and if they woke anyone up he'd be in for it. His response was 'aww.... Come hang out with us'.

He very rarely has people over and he knows I need advanced warning to make the house perfect and stuff. I have no clue why he thinks its acceptable to have people here in the middle of the night with no warning. He is either really drunk or lost his mind somehow.

Quoting 5PointedHuman:

I would have told him 'no'. If he wants to play with his playmates, they can do so at a reasonable hour.

kissmiss213
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:58 AM

i would be pissed too! sorry mama

Redwoods_Mama
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Mine has done really stupid stuff like that before.  I was so mad... wow.  Kind of starting to snort remembering it, lol.

I'm sorry.  Try not to kill him and talk in the morning.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Why not get up and be the bitchy pregnant wife and tell him to grow the fuck up and turn the music down??? Remind him he is no longer a bachelor and he has a wife and children that he chose to have.  Let him know you expect him to be parenting and cleaning up his damn mess in the morning.  Tell the damn people to leave.  When you are up with the kids, don't be quiet... make sure that you are all using outside voices in the house.  Make sure his ass is up as soon as yours is and have him take care of the kids and help with the house.

Sorry you chose a shitty manchild....

Dannismommy2013
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM

I would have been mad too!! F*ck that! Hell would have came down on his head!

Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Lol if my husband did that I'd know that he had lost his damn mind. I'm sorry. All you can do is either sit and stew about it; or tell them to clear out. Good luck!
ajdahd13
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Go tell him all of this......
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Hormones.. it'll all be over soon. Good luck
mom31990
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:03 AM
I would have raised hell and kicked everyone out and sent him to bed
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)