Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

GOOD STORY!!! MUST READ

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:58 AM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this

http://realitywives.net/blogs/teens-chase-kidnapper-car-on-bikes/

this has made me so happy !!!

Two Pennsylvania teens are being hailed as heroes after they chased down a man in a car who had snatched a five-year-old girl from her grandmother’s front yard – on their bikes.
Jocelyn Rojas aged five, was playing in the front yard of her grandmother’s home on the 100 block of Jennings Drive in Lancaster Township when she disappeared at about 4:35pm Thursday. She was missing for over two hours when teenagers Temar Boggs and a friend, Chris saw the child in a car near Lancaster Township and gave chase.Five-year-old Jocelyn Rojas was missing for more than two hours before she was spotted by teenagers on their bikes.

The boys noticed a girl with light brown hair matching the description of the missing girl in the vehicle, so they began to follow it, according to police. After Boggs, 15, and his friend had been tailing the vehicle for 15 minutes, the driver let the little girl out of the car in the middle of the street and sped off.

‘He’s our hero’: The little girl’s family express their gratitude to the teenagers who found Jocelyn Rojas.

Teens Temar Boggs (pictured) and friend Chris spotted kidnapped Jocelyn Rojas in a car and chased until the kidnapper eventually released the little girl and drove off.

Jocelyn Rojas’ grandmother, Tracey Clay, said words couldn’t express how grateful she was to Temar Boggs and his friend.

Lancaster Township community is overjoyed that one of their little girls is safe due to heroic teenagers.

Police said the vehicle stopped in the 1700 block of Betz Farm Lane and Rojas got out.

“As soon as the guy noticed we were chasing him, he stopped at the end of the hill and let her out, and she ran to me and said that she needed her mom,” said Temar Boggs, one of the teens.

Police do not have a good description of the suspect just yet, but say he may be driving a maroon or purple sedan, possibly a Chevy Impala, with round tail lights.

Anyone with information related to this incident should contact Manheim Township police at (717) 569-6401 or the department’s tip line at (717) 569-2816.

by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 2:01 AM
1 mom liked this
That's so awesome!! I hope they catch that guy before he gets some other kid.
Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 2:02 AM
2 moms liked this
Wow. Those kids are amazing!!
KeriAZ
Good for them!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 13, 2013 at 2:02 AM
2 moms liked this

Wow!  I love hear how teens step up like this.  Some people ARE raising their kids right.

wonderouslife84
Thank goodness
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 2:03 AM

all theses stories of kids getting hurt and killed there needed to be a story shown that shows  there is hope there is light

Quoting stickyfingers:

That's so awesome!! I hope they catch that guy before he gets some other kid.

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 2:05 AM

BUMP!

IsmellP00h
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 2:08 AM
1 mom liked this
That's awesome !!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 2:16 AM

BUMP!

copasetic1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 2:38 AM

Temar looks like a really sweet kid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)