Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE. This is 1 fact about the TM GZ trial that everyone keeps forgetting.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Neither Zimmerman or Martin were breaking any laws UNTIL Martin punched Zimmerman in the face! No punch, no problems!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Replies (471-480):
kitty8199
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 6:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Not him. That kid lives in ga. Snopes confirmed

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baileymarie723
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:46 PM
So just because TM liked to flip off the camera he was a bad guy? To me those pictures just show a teenager being a teenager. Doesn't change my opinion one bit. Pictures can be deceiving. Also, there was a problem, GZ was following an unarmed teenager with a gun. Another thing people seem to look over is that TM could very well have attacked GZ in self defense if he felt threatened. Seems everyone thinks that if a person feels threatened the only instinct is to run away, but apparently no one has heard of the "fight or flight response" when there is fear of a threat. TM could very well have just felt threatened because he was being followed by a man with a gun, and reacted the way his mind felt necessary. Was it right, no but it was what he may have felt needed to be done to protect himself. In my opinion they were both victims in a way. Only difference between the 2 is TM had to pay with his life, and GZ doesn't get anything.
Love060708kids
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:50 PM

I just think this whole this is tragic.  :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:51 PM

It wasn't police that said we don't need you to follow, it was freking dispatch.....they have NO authority when it comes to anything.  All they can do is make a suggestion.

Quoting Anonymous:

Didn't police tell him to stay put?
Going against the police is breaking the law in my eyes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:53 PM
I am not the anon you quoted. I did want to point out that snopes has been proven to have themselves been paid off by companies (and media) to say domething is false. Even if it wasn't. I no longer trust snopes. Let alone mainstream media.

Quoting kitty8199:

Not him. That kid lives in ga. Snopes confirmed

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:55 PM

IT'S FUCKING OVER!!! JUST STOP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:55 PM

People aren't blaming Tryvon b/c of the color of his skin....they are blaming him b/c he was the actual aggressor.  He is the one that attacked Zimmerman.  The evidence in the courtroom showed that.

Quoting TheMommysLife:

Wow, he really looks like he was punched in the face *sarcasm*, I think he looks like some who got (slightly) while someone was trying to get him off of him. George Zimmerman was the aggressor. If he hadn't been following a kid who was doing nothing wrong but walking down the street and if he hadn't gotten out of his car, none of this would have happened. I'm sorry but I do not understand how anyone with half a brain blames the dead kid, walking home, minding his own business for being shot! And all the pictures you posted, please, none of those make him a bad person, a dumb teenager, who like many, many teenagers, take dumb pictures and post them online for the world to see. I don't like to pull the race card, but I have to, all these people trying so hard to make Treyvon the bad guy, must blame him because his skin was the darker of the two people involved.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

angie_de_3
by Angela on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:56 PM

A dispacher told him to. Not a person of authority. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Didn't police tell him to stay put?
Going against the police is breaking the law in my eyes.

angie_de_3
by Angela on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:57 PM

A teenager being a teenager? Being a disrespectful punk and smoking? If that was my teenager his ass would be blue 

Quoting baileymarie723:

So just because TM liked to flip off the camera he was a bad guy? To me those pictures just show a teenager being a teenager. Doesn't change my opinion one bit. Pictures can be deceiving.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:58 PM

You ARE a very dumb bytch who clearly would believe anything because you are DUMB. Hope somebody beat the shit out of you lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)