Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Your job?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 63 Replies

What is your job?  How did you get it and how much do you get paid?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
waffa
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Bookkeeper for a Property Mgmt Co; $35k a year plus health/vision/dental ins for me and dd.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I am a SAHM, I got it by having children, I get paid in love!

**I am in school to be a nurse, I am getting my 4 year degree and I will make around 55K when I get out of school. When I get my masters degree I will make between 88K - 100K.

mommy053008
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I work at a church nursery Sunday Mornings every other MON, TUES and WED night and I work every Thurs night. I love the job I get paid 9$ an hour and I found the job on Craigslist. 

I also currently work as a nanny in the mornings Tues-Fri 7am-1pm and get paid 100 a week. 

I am up for a new morning job at Moms Day Out Program and I would work 9-2:30 amd get paid 9$ an hr. I go to my second interview Monday. I really hope to get this job. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
AJsMom81507
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 6:34 PM

PT bookkeeper

$20 an hour

20 hours a week

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 13, 2013 at 6:34 PM
I am an OSHA instructor for the construction industry. I applied for it. I make about $65K a yr plus free insurance.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 13, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Job: badass bitch!

PEEK05
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I don't have a job.  Maybe after I graduate university.

piercedbeauty21
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 6:35 PM

SAHM :) for 3 years now. Before, I was a telemarketer and made $28 an hour working between 20-45 hours a week. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 13, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I'm a teacher. I went to college, then entered an Alternative Certification Program. I also worked part time as a substitute so as to get my foot in the door. The process of getting the job isn't difficult but it also isn't straightforward. After multiple exams and jumping through hoops, I finally got my application active with the district I wanted to apply to. After that, it was just a matter of interviews. I was lucky that i had a friend rooting for me at a school I have worked at in the past so once my resume came across their desk, I was in.

I'm not sure yet what my salary will be because there are rumors it is going up but it should be between $46-$51K.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 13, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Dietary management I've had this same job for 20 years .Being in food service after being in house keeping .Went to school to be in management .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)