Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do people like you?

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:02 PM
  • 320 Replies

by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TattooedMomto4
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:07 PM
14 moms liked this

Not really and I really don't like people so no hard feelings.

LetoLiebe
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:23 PM
3 moms liked this

Generally speaking, yes. I have the "gift of gab" and hear constantly what a "people person" I am and that I have a gift for connecting with others and articulation in many ways. I do see and feel it while in public, with how easily I communicate and connect with people very quickly, and I often become a go to person or leader in many things and ways. I thrive, and I do mean thrive, in crowded social environments of all sorts, business, entertainment/recreational and organizations. I am also often told I inspired someone, or lead someone or some people in to doing something, that I easily influence people, or that I "stand out"

Personally speaking, as in very deep and meaningful relationships that are maintained over a long amount of time, and not just people flocking to a flame and then moving on until I return again?

Sometimes. I have always had a few people who I consider to be close to me, and there have not been all that many. Many, many acquaintances and only some loves and friends. You know?

I've been rejected, disliked and plain old hated several times in my life as well, so who really knows.

It's weird.

I do know that I have practically been living like a hermit for a little over a year now and I am SO over it it's not even funny. It's about to change. I am very happy with my husband and kids, I love them more than anything in the world, but I really want to enrich and re-boot the other areas of my life as well so I can be more like my old self and more involved with others as well.

People seem to like me very much at the gym and at my children's school and at other places I do actually go:)

My mom raised us with the knowledge of the statistic that says 50% of the people you meet in your life won't like you, and that stuck with me in that I decided it is not anything give any power to in the big scheme of things, and nothing to fear either.

IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:24 PM
I'm likable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tifbrown
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:25 PM

For the most part, yes I think so. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:25 PM
3 moms liked this
Nah, everyone knows I'm a bitch.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:25 PM

i don't know and don't really care.

i don't like myself much lately so why should they?

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Yep!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes. Just not on here lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured