Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

who bleeds 17 days out of the month and doesnt die tmi

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies
o ya that would be me. Its been 13 days so far and it getting heavier not lighter. I have the implanon and nothing but problem. Even pass clots sometimes. Its a regular to extremely heavy flow for 17 days. It is never light or spotting. God I want this thing out.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:05 AM

That's horrible, I'm sorry

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Thanks and yes its horrible I forgot to mention the extremely painful cramps that I get as well.
Mammacra
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Yes I had bleeding more often than not with the fucking implanon!  Hated it!  Got it out in may never been happier!  And still no "normal " period!

Brittanyk3
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:11 AM
i got the mirena back in march and im having the same problem. i bleed for about 3 weeks (give or take a few days) and then stop for a week to a week and a half...and then its back. im ready to pull the darn thing out. the only reason i have not is because hubby is deployed. if he was home he wouldnt be liking all the bleeding! lol
xtina8817
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Hears that. I don't have that...implanon?? Doctors have no idea what's up but if I'm not on BC I'll bleed for 2-3 months continually
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Reverse cycling es no bueno.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:17 AM
O my that scares me I had normal periods before it, but had horrible cramps. The cramps with this are even worse tho. I just have to wait til August first when husbands insurance kicks in and then find a doctor who can remove it. Not going to the doctor who put it in because he won't want to remove it. Last time I saw him and wanted it out he said give it a little more time my body will regulate but that never happened

Quoting Mammacra:

Yes I had bleeding more often than not with the fucking implanon!  Hated it!  Got it out in may never been happier!  And still no "normal " period!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Yes I'm ready to cut this thing out of my arm,but I heard it was easy to pull mirena out grab the strong and pull.

Quoting Brittanyk3:

i got the mirena back in march and im having the same problem. i bleed for about 3 weeks (give or take a few days) and then stop for a week to a week and a half...and then its back. im ready to pull the darn thing out. the only reason i have not is because hubby is deployed. if he was home he wouldnt be liking all the bleeding! lol

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:21 AM

I DO!!

Im sorry you are going through that. I have gone through month long periods and then skipped 3 months before. it sucks :( and it wreaks havoc on your hormones. :( 

itsm3
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:25 AM

that sounds like fibroids in your uterus.  my friends had that and they complained of the same thing.  go to your doc and check it out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN