Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pic #2 Look at all the Black RACISM and the THREATENING posts RIGHT NOW because of GZ. Picture

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I removed the address, I don't want this post deleted.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Replies (21-30):
daftricochet
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:32 PM
4 moms liked this

The racism from both black people and white people after this verdict is disgusting. The crime was not about race - the American media twisted the case to be like that. The facts show Zimmerman acted out of self-defense and not out of premeditation, and that's that. 

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Well maybe the stereotypes are accurate......maybe, just maybe!  We shall see!

BestestMom11
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Exactly, exactly, exactly.

People are idiots.

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

I seriously don't understand this ideaology.

1) Zimmerman is NOT white

2)Rioting is not going to accomplish anything

3) Why should innocent people suffer... there are no plans being broadcast that plan toattack him (not that there should be) or the lawyers; judge or jurors... just innocent; uninvolved civilians

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I really wish people could look past the color of our skin and see how much we are alike and appreciate how different we are...and maybe we could learn to be nicer to each other...making life kinder to all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:34 PM

lets see if george decides to shoot one of the rioters.. maybe one of them has a gun the shoots him in self defense..

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
yes - but people shouldn't be racist. could folks feed the fire anymore? People, I think, they aren't really upset about what happened. The are upset, and then this happened and they found a way to use it to express their own unhappiness. This incident was never about race until people made it about race. They made it what they needed it to be to give them an excuse to be angry. It gives them an excuse to hate. It gives them an excuse to behave badly. It simply perpetuates hatred. Anyone who acts like this over this case - they are being played, and they are suckers. They are acting just the way the racists say they will, proving them right. Giving them an excuse to keep hating black folks. Don't be a sucker.
Eliots_momma
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:35 PM
5 moms liked this
ZIMMERMAN IS NOT WHITE!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:35 PM
2 moms liked this

I agree the media made it about race. Also think it is sad that our President made it about race.

Quoting daftricochet:

The racism from both black people and white people after this verdict is disgusting. The crime was not about race - the American media twisted the case to be like that. The facts show Zimmerman acted out of self-defense and not out of premeditation, and that's that. 

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:36 PM

heh. Cyberballs.  I love you.

Quoting quickbooksworm:

Well, I'm in Orlando and I already took the dog out.  My son and I are maybe one in five white families in my apartment complex.  There is absolutely nothing going on outside right now.  It's totally dead outside. 

I think there are a lot of people with huge cyberballs.

besosfantasies
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Ughh..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)