Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pic #2 Look at all the Black RACISM and the THREATENING posts RIGHT NOW because of GZ. Picture

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I removed the address, I don't want this post deleted.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Replies (261-265):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Well OJ was acquitted, when cameras panned around to mostly black crowds, they were jumping for joy, screaming and yelling.
Those particular black people didn't care that he murdered two people, they only cared that a black man got acquitted for killing two white people. It was all about race! (I agree with you)

Quoting Anonymous:

A black person kills a black person out of hate, and nobody bats an eye. A Caucasian/Hispanic person kills a black person out of self defense and everybody loses their minds! Or wait, how about. Oj Simpson kills a white woman and nobody bats an eye. Zimmerman kills a black kid and everybody loses their minds!

dbush0584
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:43 AM
this is why I have my chl. a bunch of racist crazies taking about killing white folks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 50 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Wish what???? I don't need to, when my girls are older they'll know how to behave correctly. And my nephews who are teens, would have handled that a lot different. At 17 they aren't traipsing around an unfamiliar area at 2am.

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

Haha! You wish, hind your teen

Quoting Anonymous:

Zimmerman isn't even white. He's Hispanic. I'm in Sanford. My neighbor is a friend of his.

Quoting Anonymous:

i agree with zimmerman needing to die.. though not all white men are racists.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 66 on Jul. 30, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Quoting autodidact:

yes, he is. 

Quoting daftricochet:

Funny thing is, George Zimmerman isn't even white - he just kinda looks like he is. If he had been a couple shades darker, this would have not been a media circus. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree the media made it about race. Also think it is sad that our President made it about race.

Quoting daftricochet:

The racism from both black people and white people after this verdict is disgusting. The crime was not about race - the American media twisted the case to be like that. The facts show Zimmerman acted out of self-defense and not out of premeditation, and that's that. 

And Barack Obama is White/Black not Black! He was raised by his WHITE mother while his BLACK father moved back to Africa!! And George Zimmerman is a White/Peruvian man! The only difference with Trayvon Martin is he is Black/Black!! But the same is true with all of the above mixed and non-mixed gentlemen ... They were born in the United States of America!! So let the headlines shout... An American 29 year old shot a 17 year old American for reasons NO-ONE knows for certain!! Get a grip!!

autodidact
by Snarknado on Jul. 30, 2013 at 5:43 PM

no shit.

I never said otherwise. you get a fucking grip.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting autodidact:

yes, he is. 

Quoting daftricochet:

Funny thing is, George Zimmerman isn't even white - he just kinda looks like he is. If he had been a couple shades darker, this would have not been a media circus. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree the media made it about race. Also think it is sad that our President made it about race.

Quoting daftricochet:

The racism from both black people and white people after this verdict is disgusting. The crime was not about race - the American media twisted the case to be like that. The facts show Zimmerman acted out of self-defense and not out of premeditation, and that's that. 

And Barack Obama is White/Black not Black! He was raised by his WHITE mother while his BLACK father moved back to Africa!! And George Zimmerman is a White/Peruvian man! The only difference with Trayvon Martin is he is Black/Black!! But the same is true with all of the above mixed and non-mixed gentlemen ... They were born in the United States of America!! So let the headlines shout... An American 29 year old shot a 17 year old American for reasons NO-ONE knows for certain!! Get a grip!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN