Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Racial profiling, Trayvon, and the race card

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
Hey, how about instead of African Americans making this case into a race issue and crying racial profiling, they stop listening to and idolizing the rappers singing about guns and murder and being gangsters. How about they all stop using the n word. How do they expect us not to be afraid and profile when you all
Spew this stuff daily. Start making changes!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Bump
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, I don't think he profiled because he hates black people.  I think he saw someone who fit the description of the people who had been breaking in homes and tailed him.  He mentioned TM was passing someone's house who never locks their doors and stuff like that.  I suppose if the people who had been breaking in had purple hair and TM had purple hair, the result would have been the same.  In other words, he may have profiled but it wasn't necessarily strictly because of race.

Rap music is disgusting and a lot of white kids listen to the shit too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:48 PM
2 moms liked this

Yet you are profiling all African Americans based on what you saw on tv and listen to on the radio.

All African Americans do not use the N-word. I am AA I do not use it; neither does my family

All African Americans do not listen to rap and idolize rappersl I do not; neither does my family

All African Americans did not turn this case into a race thing. I did not even follow the trial; neither did my family.

So; how about you stop stereotyping; and profiling; and stop trying to blame your bigotry on what you THINK "ALL" African Americans are like.

Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:52 PM

This.

And you do realize that not just black people listen to rap and idolize rappers right? And not just Black people are gangsters... There are gangs of every color

Quoting Anonymous:

Yet you are profiling all African Americans based on what you saw on tv and listen to on the radio.

All African Americans do not use the N-word. I am AA I do not use it; neither does my family

All African Americans do not listen to rap and idolize rappersl I do not; neither does my family

All African Americans did not turn this case into a race thing. I did not even follow the trial; neither did my family.

So; how about you stop stereotyping; and profiling; and stop trying to blame your bigotry on what you THINK "ALL" African Americans are like.

JewelJones
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Now, isn't that racial profiling? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Dont you think people need to stop using the n-word?

Dont you think people need to stop idolizing rappers?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I personally don't give a rats ass what other people say; as long as it's not directed to me. I don't care who they idolize. What I do care about; is people trying to say ALL Black people say the N-word; or ALL black people listen to rap and want to be gangsters.

What OP is trying to do is justify her racism by saying it's black people's fault she's a bigot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Hmmm =/

Quoting Anonymous:

I personally don't give a rats ass what other people say; as long as it's not directed to me. I don't care who they idolize. What I do care about; is people trying to say ALL Black people say the N-word; or ALL black people listen to rap and want to be gangsters.

What OP is trying to do is justify her racism by saying it's black people's fault she's a bigot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:56 AM
These are some of the
Most ignorant replies ever. "Oh, not me"
"You're racist" ect start making changes in your own community, stop listening to the rap shit that glorifies killing and guns and drugs and being a gangster, stop saying the N word ect and then demand that people stop profiling!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:58 AM
Wow lol
You don't care about what other people say? So you don't care that people automatically assume that you are a gangster because that's how YOUR people portray you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)