Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have any of you tried Hydroxicut? Did it work?

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:44 PM
  • 30 Replies

I am trying to lose 20-35 lbs. I am eating right, eating smaller portions, drinking more water but have not started a work out routine yet due to my crazy schedule. I bought some hydroxicut today and im hoping it will help me lose a little weight and boost my energy.

Did it work for you?

by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Click_Queen
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:39 AM

BUMP!

TexTornado
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:41 AM

read the online consumer reports, i almost bought it myself until I read those.  it's a scam. 

leksismommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:42 AM

I tried it a year ago, I was on it for a month. It made me crazy, like the tiniest things set me off into a screaming fit. By the time the month was over, my DH asked me to get off of it, because he couldn't take it anymore and neither could I

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Oxy elite pro worked for me
nelliesmommy
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:27 AM
never used it. bump for u.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Try Mega Tea Green tea diet pills. Walmart has them.  They are pretty good.

davnrori
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:31 AM
3 moms liked this

If those types of pills worked, why are people still overweight? There is no magic bullet for weight loss. The only things you can do to lose weight if you are a healthy adult are 1. Eat less calories and 2. Burn more calories. That's it. Hydroxycut has nothing in it that you want to put in your body. Most OTC weight-loss pills are caffeine or 'green tea extract'. Just drink more coffee. Rx weight-loss pills do work but have a host of nasty side effects.

blessed107
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Diet pills are bullshit. Take a regular multi-vitamin each for energy along with 1,000 mg of vitamin D. Get into a regular workout schedule, and eat back on sodas, candy anything that's keeping the weight on.

boshs1andonly
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:37 AM

that's what i always say too lol. if those things worked, there'd be no question about it because people would already be talking about it. 

Quoting davnrori:

If those types of pills worked, why are people still overweight? There is no magic bullet for weight loss. The only things you can do to lose weight if you are a healthy adult are 1. Eat less calories and 2. Burn more calories. That's it. Hydroxycut has nothing in it that you want to put in your body. Most OTC weight-loss pills are caffeine or 'green tea extract'. Just drink more coffee. Rx weight-loss pills do work but have a host of nasty side effects.

davnrori
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Here's my thinking, even if someone knew of a formula that they could market that would melt fat off but still keep a person in good health, why would they? If they made all the fat people a healthy weight, they would destroy their consumer base, eventually putting themselves out of business. Also, if they did decide to produce it, it would be so astronomically expensive that regular people could never, ever afford it.

Quoting boshs1andonly:

that's what i always say too lol. if those things worked, there'd be no question about it because people would already be talking about it. 

Quoting davnrori:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN