Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Help me pick my daughters names!! WE PICKED NAMES!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

We decided to name our girls........

Jayma Jayley and
Jaydey Jennice

I am due anytime, with twins! Two girls. DH and myself cannot find a name we both like (neither of us have any likes really) Our problem is that it needs to start with a J. (As it turns out, we started with a triple J name trend and never stopped. It was accidental at first but now we are in it for good.) We need to find 4 names (first and middle) that start with it, and finding one is hard enough! I am using Cafemom as a last resort in help now, we need names. Please, anything you can think of. (And before anyone asks I am anonymous for privacy reasons. 95 percent of what I have posted since I joined is that way, I like it!)

C'mon moms, please. The names have to start with J and have to be ... anything. I don't want to name them Jessica. I prefer more uncommon/unusual names, which is why I am posting here since I have seen many moms with cute kids names. It could even just be a little edgy or a hint of cool you know? Anything at this moment though!!!

I have two other daughters, Jocarra jacey and joslene Jewel. My baby boy is Jory jett.

UPDATE well we agreed on the name Jamah. We just planned on Jamah Jaraiah but decided the name didn't fit well together. I think we will use Jaraiah for the other girls first name. we need two middle names now.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Replies (111-112):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Jakayla Joy
Jakyra Justiss
Janae Jillian
Journey Jace
Jacelyn
Jassideigh
Joplin
Jorja
Jersey
Jayla
Jasten
Janelle
bmommyx2
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Just because your other kids have "J" names dosen't mean you have to give them all "J" names & certainly not a first & middle name.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)