Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Trayvon Supporters get in here!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
2 moms liked this

I understand it is extremely sad that this boy lost his life, But Why is this case so important to you? Not Bashing  im being very serious, This case is so far beyond out of control that its crazy! Did all of you who are furious that zimmerman walked get this mad when casey anthony walked? or how bout when oj walked? There are very horrible murders everyday, And most people who are murdered are 100% Innocent, I dont think Kaylee anthony Started a fight with casey that caused her to be murdered, do you get this crazy everytime someone is murdered? Or just trayvon martin? If just martin, why? Oh b/c he was a kid? Please go read some news articles, Innocent babies are murdered daily for absolutely no reason, Guess we should protest, riot and murder more innocent people to get some justice, what the hell kind of sense does that make?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SageAdvice
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:10 AM

FFS - Let it go!

autodidact
by Snarknado on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:10 AM
2 moms liked this

we don't know that TM started a fight, either. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I didn't really follow this case but I did the Anthony case and was upset and mad that she for away with it. I guess to some people cases just hit you a different way then others.
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:11 AM
4 moms liked this

1009 gun deaths in Florida in 2012.  Where is the outrage for the other 1008?  Just sayin.

TeddiGrams
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:12 AM
:l
Sekirei
by Nari on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh hell I was pissed when Anthony got off. Because of that and the recent rash of stupidity that has raced through Florida, I didn't get my hopes up
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:13 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I understand it is extremely sad that this boy lost his life, But Why is this case so important to you? Because it serves as a lesson. Not Bashing  im being very serious, This case is so far beyond out of control that its crazy! Did all of you who are furious that zimmerman walked get this mad when casey anthony walked? Oh absolutely. Actually, her case bothered me more because she murdered (or knows who murdered) her daughter. Just-- all of it. She failed her daughter. or how bout when oj walked? I was just a kid when that happened but as an adult I've researched the OJ case and I'm just as disgusted and bothered.There are very horrible murders everyday, And most people who are murdered are 100% Innocent, I dont think Kaylee anthony Started a fight with casey that caused her to be murdered, do you get this crazy everytime someone is murdered? I've never gotten crazy over any case. Or just trayvon martin? If just martin, why? Oh b/c he was a kid? Please go read some news articles, Innocent babies are murdered daily for absolutely no reason, Maybe you should go run off in a field of daisies and come back when you realize that not all TM supporters go nuts, or the supporters of any other victims out there. Guess we should protest, riot and murder more innocent people to get some justice, what the hell kind of sense does that make? I've never taken part in such activities. As a matter of fact, I'm willing to venture out and say a good portion of people don't.

Cupcake_mama_22
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:14 AM
You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you!?
want10more
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:15 AM

i don't want to riot, murder or even protest except maybe in a meaningful way. this case is important to me cuz it could have been MY son. he wears hoodies too. ok he's white, but i don't get why that would matter. i have cuzins who are black, they don't look any  more threatening to me than my own white boy. the whole OJ riots make no sense to me. my thing is i don't like people being hurt or killed. so that simply couldn't be my response.

rfhsure
by beast mode on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:15 AM

murders happen every day but not highly publicized media frenzy murders. A lot of the murders that happen all the time we don't even hear about. You can't exactly get fired up about them when we never hear about the cases going to court, or the preceedings in prosecuting the murderer. I didn't really follow this case personally, I wasn't invested in it. I didn't follow casey anthonys either. I just don't find myself emotionally invested in these cases because they're not happening where I live and I don't have to worry if that person is going to be back on the streets in my area or not. But I get why people do get into them. These cases are a small glimpse into the inner workings of our justice system. This is a system we are supposed to trust and respect.I can fully understand why it would upset people seeing that this justice system is failing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN