Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Unforgetable love

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies
I know most of you are happily married I just have a question because it still might apply.

Do you have that one unforgetable love? That one that you remember every now and then. The one that makes you wonder 'what if?' and makes you space out all of a sudden when you are alone. Do you ever wonder where he is or if he remembers you? You know you will never be together but no matter what, not even the time that goes by, he will always remain that secret in your heart that will live in you forever and you will take to the grave.

So, do you?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rfhsure
by beast mode on Jul. 14, 2013 at 5:00 AM
2 moms liked this

I do. And I know he still remembers me. He'd probably rather not though. I know he hates me. I've thought about looking up a couple of times, even just to see how he is doing but I know he'd never speak to me again so I think it's better not to rip off that scab and just move on with my life. I do think about him from time to time though, I'm sure I always will.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 5:03 AM
Bump
Tinabee88
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 5:04 AM
3 moms liked this

Yes, but he's still living at home with his mom and is unemployed with no vehicle. I know how it would've all turned out and I dodged a bullet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 5:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes I do. I think about him every so often and miss him on occasion, but it would have never worked out. We were not meant to be together. We are FB friends though, but we haven't talked to each other since about 6 months after breaking up. We were friends afterwards but slowly stopped talking.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 14, 2013 at 5:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep.  I have two. :/

jamamama00
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 5:09 AM
Well, he is dead, so that cuts down on a lot of that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 5:13 AM
Sorry to hear that :(

Quoting jamamama00:

over40bride
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 5:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I do and know he thinks about me. He texts me every couple of months.

Met him the same time I met DH.I dated back and forth between the two for over 8 years. 

Even was pregnant with his baby when we first started dating but I lost it at 3 months.

Lots of what ifs but I know he was all wrong for me. He was the fun bad boy. DH is my best friend.and the sweetest and most caring and loving man I have ever met. I am thankful he waited for me and so very happy to be his bride.

jamamama00
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 5:15 AM
Thank you. He passed away in a car wreck right after high school. I still think about him a lot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry to hear that :(

Quoting jamamama00:

macysmom
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 5:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes I do and it is so silly. I met him online somehow and I lived in Georgia and he lives in California. We talked on the phone and webcam all the time and fell in love. We promised to be together and all that wonderful stuff. I got a boyfriend and he dated around then I got pregnant. So from there we faded away. I had him on my Facebook and he deleted his profile after dating this girl. I still remember his phone number, I called him last summer when I needed someone to talk to. I really wanted to be with him and still would, but I am married and wouldn't change my life here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN