Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayvon Martin

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 195 Replies

Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayvon Martin

Link! http://nationalreport.net/obama-files-federal-charges-against-george-zimmerman-following-acquittal-in-shooting-murder-of-trayvon-martin/

trayvon-martin

Just when we thought the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case was over after Zimmerman’s acquittal, the Obama Administration has taken the steps needed to file federal charges, thus sidestepping the well established double jeopardy, against Zimmerman.  Unidentified sources within the Administration have confirmed that Obama, and Justice Eric Holder at the Department of Justice have filed charges against Zimmerman for “violating Trayvon Martin’s civil rights”.

Double jeopardy is an often misunderstood concept in American Law.  The rule merely states that an individual cannot be tried twice for the same crime in the SAME COURT.  Liberal Justice Department officials often charge Americans with crimes from which they have previously been acquitted by filing federal charges on a similar crime in a federal court.

ChrisFarley

Comedian Chris Farley look-alike Justice Debra Nelson

At approximately 10:01 pm EST this evening Judge Debra Nelson (pictured right) announced that the all women jury had found Zimmerman not guilty of fatally shooting and killing the 17-year old Trayvon Martin in Sanford, FL, just over one year ago.

The case has received national attention and nearly wall-to-wall coverage on all mainstream media outlets.  While Al Sharpton and the entire staff at MSNBC has advocated heavily for a guilty verdict, we on the right have been praying for an acquittal for Zimmerman who was simply exercising his right to “Stand your Ground” (a Florida statute that apparently allows individuals to follow, track, then attack young Black youth before shooting them dead if feeling at all threatened throughout the process).

obama-and-Trayvon-MartinObama has actively used his influence throughout the case (think “If I had a son he would look like Trayvon”).  Earlier this week, multiple sources, including Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and the entire right wing, has reported on the involvement of the Federal Government in spending millions of dollars in support of anti-Zimmerman protests (race riots).  According to Fox News, ” The Community Relations Service (CRS), a unit of DOJ, reported expenses related to its deployment in Sanford to help manage protests between March and April 2012, according to documents obtained by the watchdog group Judicial Watch.”

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:36 AM
20 moms liked this
I agree. And on another note, obama fu*king SUCKS! Why didn't he press federal charges against Casey Anthony then when she was acquitted?! So sick of this racist BS!

Quoting Anonymous:

Bullshit. Im so fucking sick of this race BULLSHIT.
LAHnTAH0812
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:38 AM
2 moms liked this
Wtf?? Obama can legally do that? I thought only a victim or DA could file charges.

Doesn't our president have better things to do?? Why, of all the trials, of everything that's happened since jan 2009, why get involved on this in such an intense manner?

Oh right. Race. Have fun sticking it to the Hispanic man. Idiot....
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:39 AM
5 moms liked this
I am sick of obummer . He could give a crap about that crazy sob that shot and killed people at ft hood but he will back this crap. 3 years can't get her fast enough. Wake up every race every American he doesn't care about you he is using you . We will all have to suffer for your stupidity for trusting him . If you think one min he cares about us your wrong . You will be used and when you finely see it its to late .
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:40 AM
2 moms liked this
I know right? What she did to that little girl was a MILLION times worse than an altercation, unfortunately ended in a teenager dying. Was it right... no probably not. But according to the LAW he can't be charged.

This president is such a fucking idiot. There are people that BRUTALLY rape and murder small children that he doesn't give a rats ass about.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree. And on another note, obama fu*king SUCKS! Why didn't he press federal charges against Casey Anthony then when she was acquitted?! So sick of this racist BS!

Quoting Anonymous:

Bullshit. Im so fucking sick of this race BULLSHIT.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:40 AM
10 moms liked this
This isn't true. Obama can't file charges. This article is heavily biased. Of course the right wing was "praying" for an acquittal. They're foolish enough to believe that God answered their prayers too.

You should post something that is actually true.
LAHnTAH0812
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Again with the old pictures of tm?
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:40 AM

bump

RandRMomma
by Maya on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:41 AM
2 moms liked this
No, he can't. Zimmerman is white. He's white Hispanic.

Quoting LAHnTAH0812:

Wtf?? Obama can legally do that? I thought only a victim or DA could file charges.

Doesn't our president have better things to do?? Why, of all the trials, of everything that's happened since jan 2009, why get involved on this in such an intense manner?

Era5182
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:41 AM
This us going around on fb....not a reputable story in the least.

Quoting Anonymous:

This isn't true. Obama can't file charges. This article is heavily biased. Of course the right wing was "praying" for an acquittal. They're foolish enough to believe that God answered their prayers too.

You should post something that is actually true.

LAHnTAH0812
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:43 AM
Oh right i forgot lol. White Hispanic.

Quoting RandRMomma:

No, he can't. Zimmerman is white. He's white Hispanic.

Quoting LAHnTAH0812:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured