Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So it happened...now what?

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:37 AM
  • 3 Replies

Mobile Photo

http://m.nwitimes.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/penalties-await-gay-couples-trying-to-marry-in-indiana/article_3cca22e7-9915-5d26-b0b2-3980aa91afaa.html?mobile_touch=true

With Indiana cracking down on same-sex marriages, the LGBT community is forced to seek nuptial ceremonies in other states. Talk about a pain!!

Indiana's governor, Mike Pence, is quickly becoming one of the most hated men in the state as he openly opposes gay rights.

What are your thoughts? Any suggestions??

Oops: I forgot to add that Jay finally proposed. Haha. Minor detail. That's my ring!!

Update & Vent: Ok so obviously since the proposal I have found a few of the left out details. Jay got the approval from my mother and father as well as my son. My whole family had been planning for months all of the shenanigans. Here is my pissed off moment. Jay proposed on Wed, 7/10. My sister announces she's pregnant on Friday, and my step brother proposed just 30 mins ago. Fml. Steal my thunder and smack my ass why don't ya?! Grrrr
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Congratulations! 8)

My SIL has the same ring. It's beautiful.
kagegirl
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:43 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is a beautiful ring. 

laurenryan
by Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Aww thank u. I'm just frustrated. I never wanted a destination wedding, but now it looks like a must.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured