Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dont you wish.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
you could sleep all your pain away......

i wish i could sleep for 6months-1yr and have everything back to normal or all over with. i hate life right now and only have 2 reasons i havent just drove off somewhere new!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:34 AM

It gets better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:37 AM
i hope so, i was ok with things for awhile but cant take it anymore it sucks.

Quoting KristenFowles:

It gets better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:59 AM
bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:21 PM
TeddiGrams
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:23 PM
What's wrong?

When i feel like that(and it's often now that df deployed), i pack the kids up in or RV and head somewhere relaxing. Pm if you need to talk or anything
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Thanks its a couple things mostly the fact dh wants a divorce...its been 2 months and i dont feel much better. i love him so much.

Quoting TeddiGrams:

What's wrong?

When i feel like that(and it's often now that df deployed), i pack the kids up in or RV and head somewhere relaxing. Pm if you need to talk or anything
TeddiGrams
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:34 PM
You won't get any better sitting at home sad. Why don't you find two new hobbies that include other people. You can meet friends like that.

Exercise works wonders mentally!

How about writing a play and acting it out with the kids? My dad did that and it was really fun.

Do something new with your hair and go out with the kids every weekend. Fresh air helps a lot. Go on nature walks and picnics.

God luck momma

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks its a couple things mostly the fact dh wants a divorce...its been 2 months and i dont feel much better. i love him so much.

Quoting TeddiGrams:

What's wrong?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Thanks i know i need yo get out more. its just always on my mind

Quoting TeddiGrams:

You won't get any better sitting at home sad. Why don't you find two new hobbies that include other people. You can meet friends like that.

Exercise works wonders mentally!

How about writing a play and acting it out with the kids? My dad did that and it was really fun.

Do something new with your hair and go out with the kids every weekend. Fresh air helps a lot. Go on nature walks and picnics.

God luck momma

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TeddiGrams:

What's wrong?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN