Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You people do understand that other races riot too?

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:31 PM
  • 126 Replies

I normally don't even entertain the whole tit for tat race game, however I just can't sit out this time. Why is it the women on this site like to catch amnesia when it comes to riots and the races that commit them? I swear you women only talk about and  condemn  us black people rioting, never your own races. Why is that? White, Hispanics, and even Asian people riot as well. Hell, the majority of the time it's over some bullshit sports game. At least the people who riot over court hearings and verdicts do so out of pint up anger against the system. Is it stupid? Yes, but at least they are rioting for something that actually matters in thier worlds.

Let me refresh your memories since so many of you act like you bumped your heads. 

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:32 PM

BUMP!

ButterMeUp

BUMP!

ButterMeUp

BUMP!

ButterMeUp

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Snap!

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Guess the bashers went blind too, huh?

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Oh this post will get ignored more than likely. Did you not know this site is 90 percent white?
vetNmommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I am white and you will NEVER hear me say that the white population does not riot (other races for that matter also) 

I am not that dense to think only one particular race riots.  

jlmc
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:34 PM

REALLY? Other races riot too? I had no idea!

smh, I hear ya. People are so ignorant.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm tired of this race issue.

White people have never been enslaved or oppressed by people of color in this country.

It's really that fucking simple, children.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN