Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATED: Wow, I'm shocked and decieved... (Any other black moms feel deceived by the media?)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
2 moms liked this

I did not realize that George Zimmerman NEVER SAID "He looks like he is up to no good, he looks black" ...............

In reality............NBC edited the call to make it sound like he said it, but he really did not say it. The original transcript is: Zimmerman: This guy looks like he's up to no good, like he is on drugs or something. It's raining and he's walking around, looking about." 911 Operator: And this guy, is he white, black or hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black. NBC edited it out to make it sound like he said "He looks like he is up to no good, he looks black". WOW. Watch this video to show what they had to do to make the call sound racist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72zJvVQWutA

UPDATE:  Thank you for your comments.  Also, another thing: In alot of the articles about Zimmerman being not guilty, they show him with this BIG SMILE on his face. Well I watched the video, and he did NOT  have a BIG GIANT CHEESY SMILE on his face when they said "NOT GUILITY".  He was actually very serious looking for a few seconds then he looked to his atty and gave kind of a half-smile of relef but not this BIG GIANT SMILE.  Basically they showed a picture that was taken at a different time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who knows why he was smiling, maybe becase a fly entered his mouth and they were joking how  funny it was. WHO KNOWS!

UPDATED AGAIN: Okay for those of you who are saying you are sick of hearing about t his, why are you posting. I'm pretty sure if you were the one whos 911 call was altered to make YOU look like a racist you would be angry too. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Lizard_Lina
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Yup.
jadsmummy
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:14 PM
:/
JTROX
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:14 PM
2 moms liked this

You gotta love the media.  Twist things to make a good story, that's all that matters.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Added a link tot the video, watch it and comment

Era5182
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Wow...Thats deep!!! Smh...
briansmommy2010
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:14 PM
3 moms liked this
The media has been putting a racial spin on this from the beginning. It's sad really.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:15 PM
That's fucked up
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:15 PM

I have to wonder if some of the protestors out there don't know this either? I mean not everyone has the internet you know.

skylight555
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Now you know that we can't trust media. It is very sad that nowadays they use media to brainwash people to fit their agenda.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN