Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

(Semi-Famous) Blacks who support Zimmerman's Innocence....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

Yes, they do exist. There was one mom on here who said she was the only one but she is NOT.  Here ya go:

http://rollingout.com/criminal-behavior/blacks-who-support-george-zimmerman/

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Blacks?????? Wow
GOBryan
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:46 PM
6 moms liked this

I agree with them. I think GZ had a reason to believe that this person was scoping the neighborhood and fit the description of those who have burglarized in the past so he watched and called police. He had a legit reason for doing so. 

The problem occurred with the altercation after the fact. Not the vigil. Further, like I've said before, I do believe the Dispatcher gave him a reason to believe it was ok when he said "Let me know if he does anything else" however, the media and civil rights activist only bring up the dispatcher's comment where he stated "You don't need to do that." 

TM had a knack for fighting and enjoyed it, which did come up in the text messages and comments from friends. TM planned on obtaining a gun, according to text messages. Now, I wonder, why would someone his age need a gun. If he would have picked up a gun, at his age, it would have been illegal. 

There's little doubt that he was leading himself into greater problems in life, despite his parents' attempts.  His mother sent him to his father's for the summer because he was suspended from school and I'm guessing, going down the wrong track. He may have eventually killed someone or been killed.  I don't think he went out looking for trouble but I do think that if the opportunity offered itself to fighting, he was going to take it and so it appears he did. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:01 PM

bump

idee
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

He was found innocent. Get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Zimmerman had a restraining order against him by his ex fiancé for beating her with a bat. He had to flee Virginia because of rape allegations and molestation of a 6 year old. He also got into a bar scuffle with an undercover cop. Why don't you check his background too before bashing Trayvon. But since zimmermans daddy is a respected judge you never hear about these things, he swept them under the rug for his loser son because he was an embarrassment to the family. Zimmerman has a pattern of destructive behavior. The fact that he showed zero emotion when the verdict was read indicates he's a sociopath. He will get caught doing something eventually. His time will come. Just like OJ Simpson and Joran VanDerSloot.

Quoting GOBryan:

I agree with them. I think GZ had a reason to believe that this person was scoping the neighborhood and fit the description of those who have burglarized in the past so he watched and called police. He had a legit reason for doing so. 

The problem occurred with the altercation after the fact. Not the vigil. Further, like I've said before, I do believe the Dispatcher gave him a reason to believe it was ok when he said "Let me know if he does anything else" however, the media and civil rights activist only bring up the dispatcher's comment where he stated "You don't need to do that." 

TM had a knack for fighting and enjoyed it, which did come up in the text messages and comments from friends. TM planned on obtaining a gun, according to text messages. Now, I wonder, why would someone his age need a gun. If he would have picked up a gun, at his age, it would have been illegal. 

There's little doubt that he was leading himself into greater problems in life, despite his parents' attempts.  His mother sent him to his father's for the summer because he was suspended from school and I'm guessing, going down the wrong track. He may have eventually killed someone or been killed.  I don't think he went out looking for trouble but I do think that if the opportunity offered itself to fighting, he was going to take it and so it appears he did. 

GOBryan
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:16 PM

The incident with police was actually dismissed. Anyone can make allegations on molestation and rape. If they were true, they would have found him and expedited him. They don't just dismiss them because he moved away. 

If he's a problem, he'll likely get into more problems. That's just Karma.

Quoting Anonymous:

Zimmerman had a restraining order against him by his ex fiancé for beating her with a bat. He had to flee Virginia because of rape allegations and molestation of a 6 year old. He also got into a bar scuffle with an undercover cop. Why don't you check his background too before bashing Trayvon. But since zimmermans daddy is a respected judge you never hear about these things, he swept them under the rug for his loser son because he was an embarrassment to the family. Zimmerman has a pattern of destructive behavior. The fact that he showed zero emotion when the verdict was read indicates he's a sociopath. He will get caught doing something eventually. His time will come. Just like OJ Simpson and Joran VanDerSloot.

Quoting GOBryan:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:29 PM
2 moms liked this
He gets away with things because his father calls in favors. This is no accident. He has his buddies handle things. Being a judge gives you the clout to do these things. Joran Vandersloots father was an influential judge in Aruba and made evidence disappear. he was able to have his son go free because he knew the right people that could help him. Years later his son is in jail for murdering a young woman. You let a sociopath run free and they will act upon their urges. its just a matter of time.

Quoting GOBryan:

The incident with police was actually dismissed. Anyone can make allegations on molestation and rape. If they were true, they would have found him and expedited him. They don't just dismiss them because he moved away. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GOBryan:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:32 PM

I don't know any of them... so they don't count!!!!! J/k

I'm sure there are plently of Blacks that support him... but I'm sure a lot of them may be scared to say something. One facebook 2 black friends of mine got into a fight about it and one was deemed a race-traitor SMFH

GOBryan
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:33 PM

That could be a possibility, especially in VA but sometimes state to state is a bit different. I am dealing with a case from Ohio and Florida and if the states don't get along, favors don't work. 

I don't believe he's a sociopath. He apparently has plenty of friends and past neighbors that found him kind and friendly if you watched the case and heard the witnesses, including his trainer. There's alot of misconceptions dramatized to make him appear worse. Just like they downplayed Trayvon's activities and wouldn't allow certain things into evidence that would explain his character better. 

Quoting Anonymous:

He gets away with things because his father calls in favors. This is no accident. He has his buddies handle things. Being a judge gives you the clout to do these things. Joran Vandersloots father was an influential judge in Aruba and made evidence disappear. he was able to have his son go free because he knew the right people that could help him. Years later his son is in jail for murdering a young woman. You let a sociopath run free and they will act upon their urges. its just a matter of time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Woman Says George Zimmerman Molested Her For More Than A Decade

Trymaine LeeJul 16, 2012

A woman with close ties to George Zimmerman and his family told investigators that members of Zimmerman’s family were boastfully proud racists and that for more than a decade Zimmerman sexually molested her.

“It started when I was six,” the woman told investigators during an interview on the morning of March 20.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1676729

It was his cousin and she called the police 2 days after he shot Trayvon, before there was media spotlight on the case. Why do you think she would lie?

Quoting GOBryan:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GOBryan:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)