Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

he punched me in the face

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
I'm mobile so forgive and misspellings and grammatical errors

Here's what happened. I was at the dog park when this kid came up and attempted to pet my dog(shih tzu) when i pulled the dog away. My dog is a rescue pet and sometimes aggressive with strangers. I have no time to deal with a lawsuit. This little kid throws a tantrum and screams that he wants to pet my dog. I tell him no because he might bite him. He continues to throw a tantrum and i tell him to go to his parents. He does. So I'm sitting they're with my pet when he comes back with his father. He's still crying and throwing a tantrum. His dad asks if his son could pet my dog and i tell him "No. Button was rescued two weeks ago from a shelter and can be aggressive towards strangers. We're here trying to slowly work his confidence and comfort with other dogs."

The man says "lady. It's a dog."

So i say "it's a dog until he bites your son. That's when he becomes a monster and you try to sue me."

He calls me a bitch and walks off. Fine. The pair are waking around petting strange dogs when his son kicks a dog and it bites his special snowflake. The man kicks the dog and i rush over along with the dogs owner. I ask him what the hell is wrong with him and he shoves me and the other lady (dog owner). He says that mutt but his son. I tell him that his son kicked that dog! He calls me a racial slur and tells me to mind my business. I tell him that I'm calling the cops and he punched me. Right. In. The. Face. Then takes his son and walks off. The dogs owner follows him and he shoves her so hard that she falls. She's an older lady. She gets back up and gets pictures of his cart and license plate. The police get there and this asshole shows back up with his trashy wife who tries to press charges on us for her son being bit. The guy was arrested and the ladys dog had to go to the vet.

Who was wrong?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:11 PM
B
Anonymous
U
Anonymous
M
Anonymous
P
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Yeah, ok.
Trisi
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Wow. Wth? The guy was wrong. Period.
FirstTimeMama21
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this
The abusive man and his violent son obviously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annas_momma
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:13 PM
The crazy man and his son were wrong. Wtf is wrong with people?
Beenhereforever
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:13 PM
The kid and the dad were in the wrong..,
petitekatie
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:14 PM
The crazy ass mofo goin around petting strange dogs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN