Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Child Custody Case, anyone ever have their Apartment complex Summons lease info?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

This is just a custody case we are divorced. My ex's lawyer wants, what I put down as a deposit, rent, and who lives here. Seems so strange to me, but then again he's being an ass. So I'm not surprised.

Till now I didn't need a lawyer now I do. Court is on the 28th next month

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
xoch86
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:25 PM

I don't see why he would need it.. But I never had to deal with  hat in my custody case... If he asks for ours, make sure he gives u his as well..

bump

malibucj
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Is it for child support as well? If not, then I don't see why he would need to know that info other than to be nosey. 

There is some merit to wanting to know who lives in your household.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:31 PM

No, child Support goes by a formula. I think he just wants to know my business. He also wants to know who's living here. I live alone. He shacked up with his new lady he met after he cheated on me. She has 3 kids. He tries to hide it though. I think he's been doing wrong so he thinks I'm doing the same.Plus that woman he's with is Toxic. I just want to be done with him.

Quoting malibucj:

Is it for child support as well? If not, then I don't see why he would need to know that info other than to be nosey. 

malibucj
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Oh, I feel you on that. Personally, I wouldn't provide that information to them unless the judge requests it.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, child Support goes by a formula. I think he just wants to know my business. He also wants to know who's living here. I live alone. He shacked up with his new lady he met after he cheated on me. She has 3 kids. He tries to hide it though. I think he's been doing wrong so he thinks I'm doing the same.Plus that woman he's with is Toxic. I just want to be done with him.

Quoting malibucj:

missmamaof4
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:38 PM

I dont think you have to give it to him.  By the way you need to get a lawyer you dont want to get screwed

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:41 PM

I have a Lawyer I use but I never needed him in court in till now.

Quoting missmamaof4:

I dont think you have to give it to him.  By the way you need to get a lawyer you dont want to get screwed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)