Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you buy your girls diamonds?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
People think I'm so weird because I buy my kids diamond and gold jewelry. I don't think it's weird lol.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Replies (31-40):
jamamama00
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:41 PM
No. Why would I?
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Yeah she has some diamond and gold (white and yellow). I also like getting her stuff with her birthstone - sapphire
hello_kitty25
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Not weird, i think its good to teach kids about fine things like that, like to take care of your jewelry, helps them to take care of everything in the long run right? I would if i could afford it, like for her 16th birthday i definitly would. But shes only 6. lol

When she was born i bought her a rattle from Tiffany & Co. And engraved her name on it, but thats just a keepsake. Not like she can lose it

funlovinlady
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Yes my girls have diamond earrings. They also have pearls that daddy bought them at the pearl market in china.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:44 PM
My 7 year old has Tiffany because that's what mommy wears, no diamonds for another few years.
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:46 PM
How did she make it if the op is anon?

Quoting Anonymous:

lol you made this post....

Quoting Elyce225:

Yes!

I only have one daughter, she loves jewelry.  She refers to her ring finger as her diamond finger, lol.  The girl knows!

PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:47 PM
I don't have a daughter but growing up my mom always got my sister and I diamonds. But that's our birthstone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kissesxoxo8882
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Once my baby is old enough I will be getting her gold earrings. I also have a gold necklace from when I was a baby that I gave her when she was born.

Leissaintexas
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:27 PM
I personally am not a fan of jewelry, I would never hav considered buying it for a child. That is just excessive to me. My dd's style now runs toward leather cuffs and skull earrings. Lol diamonds don't impress her.
momof6nokc
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Yes, I did (and do) buy my girls diamonds, gold and other gemstone jewelry. DD13 has diamond stud earrings, a couple of diamond necklaces, diamond and garnet earrings, an 18kt gold cross that we bought at the Vatican, a diamond ring.
I raised all my girls with age appropriate precious jewelry.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured