Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you buy your girls diamonds?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
People think I'm so weird because I buy my kids diamond and gold jewelry. I don't think it's weird lol.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Replies (31-40):
jamamama00
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:41 PM
No. Why would I?
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Yeah she has some diamond and gold (white and yellow). I also like getting her stuff with her birthstone - sapphire
hello_kitty25
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Not weird, i think its good to teach kids about fine things like that, like to take care of your jewelry, helps them to take care of everything in the long run right? I would if i could afford it, like for her 16th birthday i definitly would. But shes only 6. lol

When she was born i bought her a rattle from Tiffany & Co. And engraved her name on it, but thats just a keepsake. Not like she can lose it

funlovinlady
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Yes my girls have diamond earrings. They also have pearls that daddy bought them at the pearl market in china.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:44 PM
My 7 year old has Tiffany because that's what mommy wears, no diamonds for another few years.
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:46 PM
How did she make it if the op is anon?

Quoting Anonymous:

lol you made this post....

Quoting Elyce225:

Yes!

I only have one daughter, she loves jewelry.  She refers to her ring finger as her diamond finger, lol.  The girl knows!

PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:47 PM
I don't have a daughter but growing up my mom always got my sister and I diamonds. But that's our birthstone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kissesxoxo8882
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Once my baby is old enough I will be getting her gold earrings. I also have a gold necklace from when I was a baby that I gave her when she was born.

Leissaintexas
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:27 PM
I personally am not a fan of jewelry, I would never hav considered buying it for a child. That is just excessive to me. My dd's style now runs toward leather cuffs and skull earrings. Lol diamonds don't impress her.
momof6nokc
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Yes, I did (and do) buy my girls diamonds, gold and other gemstone jewelry. DD13 has diamond stud earrings, a couple of diamond necklaces, diamond and garnet earrings, an 18kt gold cross that we bought at the Vatican, a diamond ring.
I raised all my girls with age appropriate precious jewelry.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN