Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My guy friends gf called & texted me this am

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Im trying to help them work things out. Im such a frigging cunt. hes cheated before(i knew) but I hate that he is & I have hurt her. I dont know her, I dont want to tell her about the 1 time bj because Im trying to help them work it out.Yes I know Im awful but Im still trying to help them I recommended counseling & we should all get together to talk any suggestions besides me jumping off a bridge for being a whore?

EDIT#1 should I at least be friends with her we have some things in common(not him) & I would like to try to make it up to her & show her how sorry I am & it was a 1 time thing but my friendship or desire to have a friendship with her is real. We were already going to hang out as friends before that happened,
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
melissapaige
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Cheater...dang autocorrect.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:02 PM
It was a 1 time bj & talking im not talking to him or doing anything else with him ever again
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Keep your hands off him and out of their business.
BEXi
by BEXi on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Just stay out of it. Shes going to find out about this one time BJ one way or another. She will know you lied in her face when the information didnt come from you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

It was a 1 time bj & talking im not talking to him or doing anything else with him ever again
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:10 PM
should i tell her & hurt her Its never ever going to happen again & i truly want to be friends with her & not him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Troll
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:30 PM
no I am not but im sorry if my problems seem that way to you. I feel awful for what I did to this woman & what he has done to her too.
sweetiesmami
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM

You should stay out of it, its between them.

whoopsie16
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

In all honesty, I'd express again just how sorry you are, maybe give her a gift card to the spa, then stay the hell out of their lives, ESPECIALLY from her man.

That's what I'd want anyways...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)