Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He took her from me! UPDATE!!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:53 PM
  • 223 Replies
1 mom liked this
I apologize for not being on and updating sooner. for those of you that have been following this post, a lot as been going on. however on the 24 of july he gave her back. he said that it was his parents that were keeping her and taking over. we had court this morning and he got it continued again because he said he did not have his affidavits. she is currently in my care and he will not get her back unless its over my dead body. or until the court puts visitation into effect. he not once has tried to see her or make it to her doctors appointments. which is fine by me. =) thank you everyone for the prayers and concerns, because I really think that God has really helped pull me through this.
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Oh honey my heart breaks for you.

I'm so sorry for what your going through, what an asshole!! I'm here anytime if you want to message me. how awful :(((

SamanthaSage
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Aww. This made me sad. Hope everything works out for you. *hug*
blondieinva80
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:55 PM
2 moms liked this
Did he sign birth certificate? If not,you can charge him with kidnapping....js.
jamamama00
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:56 PM
What a fucking asshole. My friends ex pulled this recently and her lawyer got an emergency hearing and she had the girl back within three days. Save those texts!!! Every one of them! The judge will NOT look kindly upon him for that. My friends ex got blasted by the judge when the judge read his nasty texts to her. He took away her exes summer visitation.
amberklo
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:56 PM

I am so sorry hugs!

survivor91
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes unfortunately I allowed him that privilege. I regret it now. But like I always say God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers. I will get through this. I am determined!

Quoting blondieinva80:

Did he sign birth certificate? If not,you can charge him with kidnapping....js.

MrsMiles85
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Just stay strong and remember not to lose your cool.  Think back to signing all that paperwork after she was born.  Did he sign a paternity affidavit? We signed custody papers as soon as our babies were born.  It was standard, not something we requested. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:59 PM

I'd hunt him down and beat his ass!!! I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine being away from my newborn.

BEXi
by BEXi on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Saying a prayer for you!!

jamamama00
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Why is he mad at you?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)