Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

food network star

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:40 PM
  • 11 Replies
Ugghhhhh I hate stacey!! I agree with everyone who says she sounds too rehearsed. I just don't like her. I hope demeris wins
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SyllabaryBisque
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:42 PM
I seriously want to try maple bacon cheesecake though. Lol
poshkat
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

Lol, it sounds and looks delicious. I have no idea how rodney made it this far. And ugh, what's his name with the Mohawk. He's the worst! Everything is sexy this and sexy that.

Bobby flay is seriously the best. I would eat ANYTHING that man makes.
SyllabaryBisque
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:48 PM
I would LOVE something cooked by Bobby Flay!

Quoting poshkat:

Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

Lol, it sounds and looks delicious. I have no idea how rodney made it this far. And ugh, what's his name with the Mohawk. He's the worst! Everything is sexy this and sexy that.

Bobby flay is seriously the best. I would eat ANYTHING that man makes.
poshkat
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

Every time he's on iron chef I do a little dance. A few weeks back he used a ruler to measure out little pieces of bread for an entree, I was seriously impressed that such am amazing chef still uses such simple tools to help himself make the best meal he can.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Stacey is so boring! I think she was on restaurant impossible, if it wasn't her it was someone who looked a lot like her. Demeris is the most interesting one on there. I'm not really liking this season.
poshkat
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Stacey is so boring! I think she was on restaurant impossible, if it wasn't her it was someone who looked a lot like her. Demeris is the most interesting one on there. I'm not really liking this season.

I hope they send her home soon. She's too predictable. There's something off about her i just can't put my finger on. This is the first time I'm watching this show and I didn't even watch it from the beginning, just the last 5 weeks. I hate that they kept Russell and the pie dude. Russell can't cook and pie guy is just not food network material. He can't be understood if he talk too fast and he's just annoying. I wouldn't be able to watch a show he hosts. Russell's "food revolution" is just not happening and some foods are not "sexy", not everything can be sexy.
KLM426
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:49 AM
I hated Demaris the first episode, and liked Stacey, but Demaris has grown on me, and after seeing the episode of restaurant impossible I can't even believe the let Stacey on this show. Demaris is the only one left hat I could see myself watching regularly.
MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:52 AM
I only watched one season, and only because a girl I grew up with, Jyll, was on it.
poshkat
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Quoting KLM426:

I hated Demaris the first episode, and liked Stacey, but Demaris has grown on me, and after seeing the episode of restaurant impossible I can't even believe the let Stacey on this show. Demaris is the only one left hat I could see myself watching regularly.

I didn't see the Stacey episode, I just got cable again 2 months ago. What was so bad about her in that episode?
KLM426
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:49 PM
She had convinced her father to sink all his money into a restaurant that she had no idea how to run, she didn't want to stay open for dinner because of her family time. She just seemed very selfish and unlike able, certainly not a polished food authority like she tries to be on this show.

Quoting poshkat:

Quoting KLM426:

I didn't see the Stacey episode, I just got cable again 2 months ago. What was so bad about her in that episode?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)