Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teen parents: where do we go from here?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
I'm 18 and my boyfriends 19 we had our son at 15,16. We had a rough time handling beig teen parents but I'd say we've achieved a lot. Between my parents being drug addicts and both constantly in and out of jail and his parents being to poor to really help us(but did in every way they could) we worke our butts off in high school. He graduated and started overnights and works full time I work part time overnights with him a go to college full time. Between both of us we pull in 3500. He's been talking about being engage lately but I told him not till we move out of his parents house. We basically know what to expect in some areas like electric needs a deposit we called a whole bunch cable companies for prices. Most houses here rent for 600-700 for a 2 bedroom so we know to save first months rent plus security. I was just wondering if anyone had tips to help us and what not :) that would have been helpful to you. :)

Ps I know he bought my engagement ring... I just don't know what it looks like or when I'm getting it.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)