Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Drunk people are effing aholes! I was so humiliated!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies
Ok, not ALL drunk people are aholes, but the ones I encountered last night sure were!

It was our community festival last night. They had an outdoor structure just past the rides, that had a live band playing, and it was where you could buy beer and wine coolers. My mom decided to watch my dd, so that my boyfriend and I could go out. It rarely ever happens so I took her up on her offer!

Two hours before we left, we ate a Jacks pizza. My stomach didn't like it for some reason, and my boyfriends tummy didn't feel well either. The pizza tasted fine and was definitely cooked. We each had to use the bathroom a few times and then relaxed. We felt a lot better and decided to go to the festival. My boyfriend told me that if I didn't feel well, that I could go home and he would just walk back to my place, because the festival is right down the road from my place.

We met some of his friends down there and were standing around talking. I wasn't drinking. Well all of a sudden my tummy started gurgling and I knew I needed to use the bathroom. I told boyfriend I wasn't feeling well again and was going to use the bathroom. I didn't WANT to use the porta potty but had no choice.

There were about 40 porta potties and it was SUPER crowded. Lines for them. I knew I HAD to go NOW and this nice lady let me go ahead of her. So I'm doing my business and had been in there about 2 minutes, when I atart hearing this man and other people yelling for me to "hurry the f*** up" and this man starts banging on the porta potty door. By this time the porta potty is shaking. I obviously can't finish my business. My stomach was hurting HORRIBLY. Then people and this man start yelling "everyone, there's a shi**er in this one, we have a shi**er!" I busted out of the porta potty and mumbled that the guy was an a**hole.

Ieveryone was staring and laughing at me. I still had to use the bathroom super bad, so I booked it to my car. I was so embarrassed. I made it home just in time and pretty much spent the night running back and forth to the bathroom. My boyfriend was up all night with tummy issues too.

The dude yelling was obviously drunk, but it still pissed me off. I told boyfriend what happened and he seriously couldn't believe someone would do that. Makes me realize there's some pretty immiture people in this town. Have you ever encountered anything like this? Being publically embarrassed?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:43 AM
E Coli. Damn people not washing hands. Hope you feel better soon.
usmchoney
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:43 AM
Wow that is embarrassing, sorry momma.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:45 AM
I do wash my hands. Lol except for right after i got out of the porta potty cause I HAD to get to my bathroom or I would have crapped my pants. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:45 AM
That's hilarious!

Sorry OP, but it is.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:46 AM
Thanks. I was so embarrassed. My boyfriend said if he would have been there he'd probably punched the guy. Which is good he wasn't there cause there were cops around. Haha

Quoting usmchoney:

Wow that is embarrassing, sorry momma.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:47 AM
No, its really not. Bet if it happend to you, you wouldn't think so...

Quoting Anonymous:

That's hilarious!

Sorry OP, but it is.
momof3grls4517
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:47 AM

Yea when  my cousin and I were younger she blew up a bathroom and the toilet didn't flush. We walked out and there was a line. The girls that went in after came out screaming that we blew up the toilet.

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:47 AM
The food preppers didn't wash their hands. It sucks.

Quoting Anonymous:

I do wash my hands. Lol except for right after i got out of the porta potty cause I HAD to get to my bathroom or I would have crapped my pants. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

sunrisekn
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:48 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think that was referencing the food prep

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:49 AM
I don't poop in public for this exact reason. I was publicly humiliated as a little girl for going poop in public bathroom and farting.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN