Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am being Tag Teamed by a platoon of midgets and I am about to lose my ever loving mind!!!

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:52 AM
  • 15 Replies

SO and I have a total of 6 kids. One his, three mine, and two together. I am also about 12 weeks preggo. His lives in Florida with her mother, my older three are currently visiting grandma for another week, so it's just the two youngest at home. Our 6MO DD and our 18 MO DD. Yes, we had them very close together. Remind me not to do that again.

Anywho. 6mo dd has decided that she is going to moo at us constantly. I cannot stand the sound. No matter what I do, I can't make her happy. And when I say moo, I mean MOO. She sounds like a cow. Not a full on cry, just moo, moo, moo. Then she breaks into a full on cry. NOTHING is wrong with her. I check her every single time. Drop what I am doing, and check her panties, see if she is hungry, bored. I play with her, she moos, I put her in her bouncer, she moos. Swing. Moos. Playpen, MOO!!! Play again, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 

Our 18 MO dd is just as bad. She won't listen to NO! She is constantly getting into things and doing EXACTLY what she knows she is not supposed to do. I know she is a baby, I get that, but COME ON!!! I try to distract her, nothing, I move her away, nothing, she is just not happy unless she is making trouble. And I refuse to spank her, she is too little. Oh, and her new favorite thing is to scream in my face when she doesn't get her way.

Now, I have a funky inner ear problem. I have just recently started seeing a doctor about it, because I can't understand why certain noises cause my blood pressure to sky rocket. Apparently, there is a little bit of scar tissue in my cochlea. I think that's what he said. Anyway, the constant mooing, and crying and whining are all driving me INSANE!!! 

Ok. Whew. I feel a little better. Back to the drawing board. I gotta figure out what the effing problem is.

by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CheesyKitty
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Lmao. Poor momma.
kagegirl
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I am trying so hard to keep my sense of humor. Ydd has this thing. She will cry for bottle, so I will give her one in her play pen, but then she rolls and gets pissed about the laws of gravity not allowing her to eat. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Oh, and SO has court this morning so he is uber nervous and no fucking help. Dear lord, CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!

Quoting CheesyKitty:

Lmao. Poor momma.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Yikes a 6MO, 18MO AND you're pregnant. Good luck!
kagegirl
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks. The 18MO was planned. YDD and this one are the result of spermicides. Apparently, SO has determined swimmers!!! After this, the tubes will be cut, singed and tied into a motherfucking BOW!!! I am DONE. I told him, you better hope this is a boy, cuz if not you are shit outta luck!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yikes a 6MO, 18MO AND you're pregnant. Good luck!

CampClan
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Okay I am confused... how old are your youngest??? A 6 MONTH old can not talk- let alone say MOO! Nor does any 6 MONTH old that I know wear PANTIES! 

I call troll- I don't care. TROLL

kagegirl
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Go ahead and call troll since you apparently have nothing better to do. No, she doesn't actually say Moo. But it is like a throaty vocalization that brings to mind a cow. Her older sister used to make a sound like a mazda going uphill stuck in 2nd gear. Her other sister used to oink a bit like a piglet. And I say panties for diaper. It is a family thing. 

Quoting CampClan:

Okay I am confused... how old are your youngest??? A 6 MONTH old can not talk- let alone say MOO! Nor does any 6 MONTH old that I know wear PANTIES! 

Master_Debater
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:04 AM

OMFG, a 6 month old is perfectly capable of saying moo even if they don't know what they are saying!

I'm sure she meant diaper. smfh.

Quoting CampClan:

Master_Debater
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:04 AM

OP, better you than me lol.

cowgirls10181
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:04 AM
When i become irritated like that i take some tylonal. Or grab a small drink.. good luck my kids drive me crazy too!
kagegirl
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Eh, it's just a morning thing. Really, I am only upside down right now because SO has court this morning and is driving me insane with HIS nervouseness. I am like, dude, chill out. They don't throw people in jail for parking tickets. But he won't listen. He is a drama king. GAH!

Quoting Master_Debater:

OP, better you than me lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)