Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i need to calm down help!

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:09 AM
  • 33 Replies
what do you do when you are soooooooo made you want to kill someone. i have never been this pissed off and im 7 months so i know its not good for the baby,

BabyFruit Ticker

by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I normally grab a pillow and scream into but thats only if I cant go shot my gun. I know I am wrong but most of the time its my xh that pisses me off so my target is a picture of him and it helps very much. Just had to shoot it last night.

shygurl3166
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I play music. It almost always works.
lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Turn on some music, go for a walk

mommytotwonow
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:13 AM

its a good thing i dont have a gun right now

Quoting Anonymous:

I normally grab a pillow and scream into but thats only if I cant go shot my gun. I know I am wrong but most of the time its my xh that pisses me off so my target is a picture of him and it helps very much. Just had to shoot it last night.

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:14 AM

What the others have said.

Gyael
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Oh don't worry I'm there with you, this pregnancy I stopped getting mad and go straight to pissed. Go off alone maybe cry a little is what helps me. But I fully recommend staying away from everyone when it gets that bad anything anyone says or does tends to make it worse and no it isn't good for the baby.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Take a deep breath, and try to put some things in perspective.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:15 AM

You can always borrow mine and its not traceable. LMAO JK

Quoting mommytotwonow:

its a good thing i dont have a gun right now

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:31 AM
What happened
mommytotwonow
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:04 AM

my dh left like 3 weeks ago. his only reason was my family. he could only give examples of stuff that happened in the past and some that were my choose (like my jeep that my mom financed for me). the whole thing seemed shady but he swore there was no one else. we have a 2 year old together and i have an 8 year old that has only ever known him as his father. i am due with #3 oct 1st. 

so i heard he was seeing some yesterday. i started doing some digging and found he has a new facebook page. nothing is set to private. i went driving around this morning and on the way home i found his car, one block over. he was at this bitch's house! 

it just pisses me off that he could not man up and tell me the truth. i hate lying! all this stress is not good for me and the baby and i cant handle it anymore. today was the last straw. 

i have been posting about this here anonymously but im not hiding anymore. i have no reason to i have done nothing wrong. 

Quoting Anonymous:

What happened

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN