Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my brothers a perv.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

my grand daughter said that about her brother today.....i adopted my grandson and grand daughter when they were a year(theres a10 year difference between them) anyway my grand son is 30 now and moved to CA when he was 19....over the last year he's had a gf whom had just turned 21 when they started dating(literally a week into her 21st year he walked into "the bike shop" and asked her out). anyway so my grand daughter didnt know he had a gf and found out today on fb....she then called him a perv because the girl is pretty much the same age as her.....i said "ok dear thats nice" because i wasnt really paying attention to what she was saying since i was making breakfast,then i realized what she said...i didnt say anything to her because i didnt want to start a stupid argument,then she says "hey meemaw,did you know he's pretty much taking over another mans job?" i look at her and say "what do you mean?" my grand daughter goes "he has pictures on his facebook of her kid,like him making the kid lunch and taking them places,pretty much being the kids dad" i just shook my head and say "no dear,just no" she just goes "yes meemaw,just yes,any sane guy wouldnt date a 21 year old mother who works at a motorcycle shop.theres something going on here that he's not telling you" i just wave my hand at her and i went back to what i was doing

little did she know,i already knew his gf had a kid(she thought i didnt) and he didnt meet her son until recently...idk whats wrong with my granddaughter today shes just acting weird

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tinakinakins
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:22 PM
okay?
Kitsun
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:23 PM
So explain it to her. If she didn't even know he was dating someone then yeah, it's gonna look weird
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:23 PM

This whole post is weird,lmao!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Quoting Kitsun:

So explain it to her. If she didn't even know he was dating someone then yeah, it's gonna look weird

she knew he was dating someone,just not the age lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Quoting blessed107:

This whole post is weird,lmao!

lol i didnt know what to say at the end

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Okey dokey. 👍

She's just being dramatic. Maybe she's jealous.
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Sounds like she's jealous =/ Explain to her that 21 is completely legal. There's nothing wrong with taking true responsibility for a child that isn't theirs in a stable, loving, LONG TERM (I mean lifelong) relationship. Tell her she doesn't have to live that way if she doesn't want to. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Quoting littlesippycup:

Sounds like she's jealous =/ Explain to her that 21 is completely legal. There's nothing wrong with taking true responsibility for a child that isn't theirs in a stable, loving, LONG TERM (I mean lifelong) relationship. Tell her she doesn't have to live that way if she doesn't want to. 

she wont understand that lol she has her opinion and thats where its going to stay

Mandallyn
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Hmm... People used to say all kinds of horrible things to my husband because he was walking into a family (I was 6 months pregnant when we met.) Thank goodness he wasn't 'sane,' now we have 3 beautiful children and my oldest loves his Daddy regardless of their blood lines. I hope your granddaughter never has to learn the hard way what makes a man and father.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Quoting Mandallyn:

Hmm... People used to say all kinds of horrible things to my husband because he was walking into a family (I was 6 months pregnant when we met.) Thank goodness he wasn't 'sane,' now we have 3 beautiful children and my oldest loves his Daddy regardless of their blood lines. I hope your granddaughter never has to learn the hard way what makes a man and father.

yeah.....she probably will have to though

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN