Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what have you done today?

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:28 PM
  • 52 Replies
I have off work today so im going to the bank later and thats all I really have to do.

So far this morning I cleaned the litterboxes, mopped the floors and did the bathroom.

How about you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SyllabaryBisque
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:29 PM
2 moms liked this

I have surfed CM at work while attempting to make my co-workers think that I'm working hard on some type of project. Lol

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Not a damn thing. Fed the toddler child. She's curled up next to me watching that devil dinosaur Barney LOL

humblemommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:31 PM

showered, made toast, dressed my daughter for swimming lessons, my uncle is working on putting our hard wood floors in so I talked to him...now we're watching a movie until swimming lessons:)

redheadstar
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Cleaning, shopping, running errands and lurking on CM 

Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Got myself and the girls ready, took them to the sitter, now im at work. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Fed kids, ate food, watching TV and nursing the youngest to sleep so I can change his bandages. Dr appt later.
tonesofhome
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:34 PM

squat, really

getting done with lunch, then going to let her play for a little bit, it's really hot out, so an hour tops and i need to go to the store and pharmacy later on, but so far, just had breakfast, had reading time, she played with her toys, and is now eating lunch. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Cleaned the kitchen, made some cornbread, trying to clean but had to stop my kids from acting terrible, tried to clean again but same result, now im giving up and messing around on here hating the fact that my kids are acting HORRIBLE today.

QuirkyMom26
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:34 PM

I am sitting here waiting for my coffee to kick in.  (just bought a new vanilla caramel creamer and it's YUM!)  I plan on tidying up the house a bit. Grocery shopping later.  Need to work on getting some more school supplies.  Other than that, it's a pretty relaxed day.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Dropped DD off at day camp, went to work, and just finished an assignment for school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)