Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

CS is for the child's needs, right?

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:10 PM
  • 262 Replies
10 moms liked this

I'm a little confused on this whole thing. I saw the other post about the bratty SD not getting new clothes and it left me wondering, how the hell is it that her mom can't buy her new school clothes? This isn't the first time I've herd of this shit either. I see a lot of you saying you're getting 600+ dollars a child per month and still expect dad to chip yet more money in for school clothes and supplies. Where the fuck is that money going to? Hasn't he already done his part for the child? Jeez, set aside 50 bucks a month so you don't have scrape up the money and ask dad. 

I completely get splitting the costs if you're only getting crumbs, but some of you ladies are raking in.

What's even worse is the moms getting 1000 plus dollars a month per child and medical provided by dad and they STILL want school clothes money, birthday party money, Christmas money, hot dog hamburger money, every Penny they can SUCK. WTF!

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:11 PM
7 moms liked this
I don't get it either! $800 a month is a lot of CS for ONE child. Sounds like her BM needs to get off her ass and work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Some people just like to nickle and dime every thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't understand it either. Personally I would say "FUCK your money, I can handle this on my own."

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Gold-digger. Description is in the tags. HIM NUT l we can WITH EITHER will run 'l, i IS MIST DEFINITELY HGT GETTING WITH RATHER HIGH (

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:15 PM
2 moms liked this

IKR! She was really getting almost 900 a month. Where the fuck is that money going?

Quoting Devious333:

I don't get it either! $800 a month is a lot of CS for ONE child. Sounds like her BM needs to get off her ass and work.

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:15 PM
8 moms liked this
It depends where I live cost of living is higher so that 800 would not go far. Also we don't know what mom is paying for is paying for activities school registration and so on. Also if the parents were together dad would be spending a hell of a lot more. This mom might work who are you to judge

Quoting Devious333:

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:17 PM

BUMP!

SamNStefanMommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:17 PM
4 moms liked this

According to the judges here, CS is for ANYTHING the parent deems it necessary for as long as it is going to provide some function for the child. Rent, food, electric bill, clothing, diapers, etc. 

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:17 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree.
Some BMs feel dad should pay CS and give her more money not on the CS order. If he doesn't, he's a worthless deadbeat to them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)