Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

four men beat a marine to death and no media coverage??

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 3:04 PM
  • 280 Replies
9 moms liked this

...I suppose it's of no consequence to Melissa Harris Perry or Toni Braxton or Al Sharpton or Obama that these four animals beat a marine - who served two tours in Iraq - to death a few months ago.

If you're wondering why you're only just now hearing about this, please ask the main stream media why they SUCK SO HARD.

Zachary Gamble leaves behind a 7 year old son.

But see - Zachary is white.  And the four monsters who killed him are black, so this apparently is not news.  No one cares about Zachary or his son Luke, because Zachary wasn't carrying Skittles or wearing a hoodie.  Or something.

No one cares that blacks kill each other in record numbers every single day these days either.  No one in the black community is wringing their hands over the Chicago violence, or, more recently, the Indianapolis violence.  Nope - all of that is just business as usual.  The only thing that matters today is that Trayvon Martin was killed by someone the media insists on referring to as "White Hispanic" even though George Zimmerman is exactly as white as Obama is.  Why isn't the media calling Obama "White Black?"  Or White African American?

We all know why.  It doesn't help fuel the fire of the race baiting that the media and this administration are absolutely famous for.

And so they'll continue to focus endless hours on Trayvon Martin and his Skittles and his hoodie, while the Zachary Gambles of the world, who served this country, get ignored.

Sick and wrong.

You need to read this column by Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson. In it, he addresses black racism - which is RAMPANT - and which he believes contributed to Trayvon Martin's death and to the end of Paula Deen's career.

He writes:

Jesse Jackson (of all people!) has said his organization plans to investigate the matter and that he will help the embattled chef overhaul her (Paula Deen's) image. She didn’t owe an apology to all black people. Jesse Jackson is not the gatekeeper to black America, and she doesn’t need him to remake her image...

...Just as in the Zimmerman case, it’s time for people to take a stand against all forms of racial intimidation!

By apologizing to all blacks, Deen and her former sponsors are unwittingly sending the message that just the accusation alone is enough to get whites to cave. This only encourages vultures like Jackson and Sharpton to swoop in and exploit these incidents for personal gain.

Jackson claims he’s going to investigate Deen’s past use of a racial slur. Did anyone investigate his past use of racial slurs when he used the slur “hymie” and “hymietown” respectively when referring to Jews and New York City? Or when Jackson accused Barack Obama of “talking down to black folks” by lecturing them on moral issues?

If Jackson, Sharpton and the NAACP hadn’t jumped on the Trayvon Martin case and made it into a racial matter, nobody would have heard of it. His death would have gone unnoticed, just like the more than 500 black youths that were murdered in Chicago in black-on-black violence last year.

The attention on the Zimmerman trial is not about justice for Trayvon; it’s about intimidation and dividing the American people along race...

...Whites have to overcome the fear of being called “racist.” Blacks have to be on the side of good and stand for what is right, regardless of race. In order to conquer these racist black leaders, we must see clearly that the uproar in the Trayvon Martin and Paula cases is NOT about justice.

by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shabbalaquita
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 3:07 PM

BUMP!

flcowgrl23
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 3:07 PM
23 moms liked this
I love you.

I feel if people are going to raise hell over one thing, they should give notice to the others. It sickens me that these people "fight" for TM but ignore the reality of the situation, which is so much bigger than just the Zimmermann trial.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 15, 2013 at 3:08 PM
So because he was a marine..he needs special attention??? Build a bridge and get over it
tysmommy98
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 3:10 PM
4 moms liked this
What's sad is, there is no way every murder can be covered properly. There's just so much mayhem and murder. The world has gone bloody mad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shabbalaquita
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 3:15 PM
7 moms liked this

nobody said he should get special attention for being a marine. but he got no attention, along with many children under the age of 13 that have been murdered since this whole TM fiasco got started. why do you suppose TM has gotten special treatment? Is it possibly bc Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and their goons of racist thugs are demanding it? I say yes...

Quoting Anonymous:

So because he was a marine..he needs special attention??? Build a bridge and get over it

Ayla-bellesmom
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 3:16 PM
8 moms liked this
Any article that uses the terms "blacks" and "whites" to separate and pit human beings against each other, is worth approximately zero mintues of my time.

I'm not "a white". My name is Vanna and I am a PERSON, with my own unique set of opinions, morals, beliefs and fears. This article does exactly the same thing it accuses the media and the administration of doing, only in reverse. No thanks.
big.city.mama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 3:21 PM
2 moms liked this
First of all Trayvon Martin was not a " fiasco" OK and the media chooses what to cover not the public the head honcho white men who run the networks so if you have an issue take it up with them.

Quoting shabbalaquita:

nobody said he should get special attention for being a marine. but he got no attention, along with many children under the age of 13 that have been murdered since this whole TM fiasco got started. why do you suppose TM has gotten special treatment? Is it possibly bc Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and their goons of racist thugs are demanding it? I say yes...

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 15, 2013 at 3:21 PM
I'm so tired of this shit! Meaning the shitty posts!
shabbalaquita
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 3:23 PM

oh please...if that's your issue, take it up with every media person, journalist, talk show host, etc out there.

so petty

Quoting Ayla-bellesmom:

Any article that uses the terms "blacks" and "whites" to separate and pit human beings against each other, is worth approximately zero mintues of my time.

I'm not "a white". My name is Vanna and I am a PERSON, with my own unique set of opinions, morals, beliefs and fears. This article does exactly the same thing it accuses the media and the administration of doing, only in reverse. No thanks.

flcowgrl23
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 3:24 PM
14 moms liked this
Soooo. Bc Trayvon was black he needs special coverage?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)