Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

PHOTO OF ZIMMERMAN JURY RELEASED...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 15, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Replies (121-125):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Lol, I don't agree with the verdict, but I found this hilarious.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Your ignorance is just astounding.

Quoting Anonymous:

I looked him up. He might be my great great great uncle. Right more reasons why we don't need guns

Quoting purple_panda:

He was killed by Aaron Burr with a pistol over political disagreements.

In 1804.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope...??

Quoting purple_panda:

Lol... Do you know who Alexander Hamilton is?

Quoting Anonymous:It is not a new thing. Whatever! It is sad how easy it is to get a gun. Citizens do not need guns. If you want to keep a gun on your land and shot someone who is invading your home. That is okay but to carry a gun on the streets? This is what america has come too? It is sad.

Quoting purple_panda:Because murder is a new thing.

The more you say, the more idiotic you sound.

Quoting Anonymous:We are past that. Citizens no longer need guns. Back than everyone stuck together. Now we just killing each other so yes, we do not need guns.

Quoting MizzDeeDee:That's a pretty interesting thought. Thank God it wasn't applicable when we fought for our independence here in the US, huh?

Quoting Anonymous:They don't put true criminal in jail. Citizens should not own guns. Guns should not be sold. Legally or illegal.

Quoting flcowgrl23:People feel the need to carry because so many criminals ILLEGALLY carry.

Quoting Anonymous:Do you realize what you just said?

People feel the need to carry because people are carrying guns.

Quoting flcowgrl23:Carrying isn't sad. The fact that it's almost necessary is what's sad.

Quoting Anonymous:That is sad.

Quoting JenB1983:My s/o.

He carries a 9mm Ruger everywhere he is allowed to. Joys of a concealed carry permit. :-)

So does my dad. And one of my uncles. And my little brother. And my brother in law.

Quoting Anonymous:I am not going to joke when a killer was let loose. Who carries a gun around? He was told to not follow him. Martin didn't have a gun! He was shot in the back. It was a hand picked jury. It was not self defense. Someone child died. America lost a another teen to violence! Maybe we should start joking about the mental challenge. Neither are funny and this is not a joking matter.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you had watch the trial and not just the very biased overly racist media reports you would have seen it was a case of self defense.  It isn't funny a young man jumped someone and died when the person defended themselves but the jury picture is pretty comical.  Try taking the rotting tampon out and have a little fun. 

Quoting Anonymous:It was an all white woman jury! This is not funny. A killer was let go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:24 AM

He was not shot in the back.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am not going to joke when a killer was let loose. Who carries a gun around? He was told to not follow him. Martin didn't have a gun! He was shot in the back. It was a hand picked jury. It was not self defense. Someone child died. America lost a another teen to violence! Maybe we should start joking about the mental challenge. Neither are funny and this is not a joking matter.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you had watch the trial and not just the very biased overly racist media reports you would have seen it was a case of self defense.  It isn't funny a young man jumped someone and died when the person defended themselves but the jury picture is pretty comical.  Try taking the rotting tampon out and have a little fun. 

Quoting Anonymous:

It was an all white woman jury! This is not funny. A killer was let go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Lmao
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Yet another racist post.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)