Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have no idea where ds is...

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:14 PM
  • 5 Replies
Ds is ten years old. Earlier today I got a text from a neighbor asking if ds would like to go with her and her son out to a sports card shop this afternoon. Her ds is also 10, they play for the same baseball league but on different teams. I've been to her house once before, but don't know her super well, just through the baseball league. Ds was thrilled to go with his buddy. So about an hour ago, I let him out the front door to walk the five blocks to his friend's house. I sent the mom a text, letting her know he's on his way. No response from her and ds hasn't returned to the house, so my assumption is they're all off having a great time.

I hope he gets some cool Yankees cards!
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:15 PM

RIGHT......

LeahJ
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Seriously? Ok. Its not like I'm posting anon. Or that I have a reason to make up random stories. But that's your choice....

Quoting Sassy762:

RIGHT......

Anonandon
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Alright
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessie25
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:23 PM

I would call just to make sure he did show up and to make sure everything is good

LeahJ
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:27 PM
I thought about it....but she knew he was coming, we had already made plans earlier for the 1:30 time and then I sent the text at 1:20 when he left to walk up there. I just think parents today are up their kid's rears too much. So no news is good news!

Quoting Jessie25:

I would call just to make sure he did show up and to make sure everything is good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)