Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you found $20 left in the cash dispenser on an ATM...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

What would you do?

Edit: Let's make it not a bank ATM. Let's make it an ATM without a bank logo on it that is placed in a drug store, train station, liquor store, etc. A place where the employees have nothing to do with the ATM and do not have access to the ATM records or camera info. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Replies (371-373):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 72 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Lol We all did things in our past that weren't always the smartest thing to do. No one is an angel.

Quoting momof2girls220:

sidesplittinglaughterand that was 5 years ago.do you really think i care about your opinion?

Quoting anyotherday:

Are you always a shitty human being, or only when it involves stealing money?

Quoting momof2girls220:

that happened a lot when i worked at sunoco. the ATM would dispense all the money but wouldn't drop the last bill. every time someone came to me and said the ATM didn't dispense all their money i would just give them the service # and not tell them, then when they left i would go over to the ATM and take the money.

MamaBearof3Cubs
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Lol that's funny.

Quoting momof2girls220:

that happened a lot when i worked at sunoco. the ATM would dispense all the money but wouldn't drop the last bill. every time someone came to me and said the ATM didn't dispense all their money i would just give them the service # and not tell them, then when they left i would go over to the ATM and take the money.

kstchr
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:21 AM

I would look on it as a gift from above and keep it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)