Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anderson 360 interview with juror

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

After watching this I gotta say this juror makes all of us females look stupid. Makes me ashamed with some of what she said. She came off as a winey (oh we struggled for hours and it was circus or like Disneyland after wards blah blah blah). How she didn't understand Trayvon's friend on the witness stand. The prosecution should have never let 6 women decide their fate. I  mean how is that a jury of your peers? They failed big time! She feels sorry for Zimmerman ...oh excuse me "George". And then she says she felt he had only good in his heart but then goes and contridicts herself saying he went too far. What? Oh and she has a book or movie deal too.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:09 PM

She is whiny because she had to decide a mans fate? That isn't easy at all to do. And well I didn't understand much of what the GF had to say either to be honest.

Mcelly
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:11 PM

I thought it was very moving. They had to make a hard decision, they struggled with it, but followed the law. I hope she writes a book, I'll def buy it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:12 PM
What I thought was most telling was her pause when asked if she would want gz as her neighborhood watch. I think they wanted to charge but couldn't with the charges given.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Ugh really ? I didn't see it,,, sounds like one of these overly entitled broads who live in these big gated communities and do fear seeing teenagers hanging around,,, hate people like that.

And if the jury couldn't understand the girl on the stand when she gave testimony they should have made that clear to the judge. What that girl had to say was important and if she was misunderstood the whole time how is it even a fair trial?? It really did turn into a media controlled circus didn't it
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:15 PM

What I don't understand is that when the asked the question as to if they should consider everything leading up to the shooting they were told no. Just the shooting itself. Well if thats the case then why was all of that admissible in court? And I really don't think "hours " as she said was very long at all. I found the verdict came in very fast. I won't even go into  the racial things she said.

Quoting Mcelly:

I thought it was very moving. They had to make a hard decision, they struggled with it, but followed the law. I hope she writes a book, I'll def buy it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Exactly. There was a point where it was 3 not guilty, 2 manslaughter, and the other some type of murder. she was one of the not guilties

Quoting Anonymous:

What I thought was most telling was her pause when asked if she would want gz as her neighborhood watch. I think they wanted to charge but couldn't with the charges given.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Yes, she said he went to far. So, why in the hell is she saying not guilty? Stupid, broad.
momtimesx4
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:28 PM

How she didn't understand Trayvon's friend on the witness stand.

Could you understand her?  

idee
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:31 PM

another brave anon making a post.

tonijustine
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Because of reasonable doubt. I might get a bad vibe from someone and not want them around me or my son, but I can't prove they've done anything illegal. This case was emotional, and sadly, a lot of people seem to think their emotions are more important than the rule of law.
Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, she said he went to far. So, why in the hell is she saying not guilty? Stupid, broad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured