Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pot smoking moms...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 165 Replies
4 moms liked this
Im a pot smoking mom. Im sure you've gotten this before but im new to the CM forums and im very open on the subject so any questions or comments you have feel free. To each their own.
I've smoked since I was 13 and since having DD I still do. It helps me sleep, be less stressed out, and calms my anxiety to where I don't have to take meds. I always have my DF with me and he doesn't smoke so there is always a sober person. I don't drive with her while I smoke. I am very safe. They just started giving medical marijuana to children for seizers and a lot of states are making it legal like alcohol.
So whats the difference between drinking a few beers or taking a few hits off a joint?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:30 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:48 AM
11 moms liked this

There is a big difference. One, it's a hell of alot safer and better for you. I'm a smoker as well. I hate the negative stigma, hate it so badly. I just can't wait until I can breathe quite literally more relaxed when it's finally legal everywhere. One day!! Anyway, it does so much for me. I can't function in day to day live without it (and I was like this far before I started smoking) I'm pretty open about it too on here but not many moms accept anything 'drug' related on here and usually will just lash out about pot smokers.

KaylinC03
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this
And here is where the "if you don't have anything nice to say.." rule comes into effect for me.

So instead I will tell you: welcome to Cafemom!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:43 AM
What am I doing wrong thats so terrible to have anything mean to say?

Quoting KaylinC03:

And here is where the "if you don't have anything nice to say.." rule comes into effect for me.

So instead I will tell you: welcome to Cafemom!

TaughtTot
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:46 AM
2 moms liked this

alcohol can kill you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:57 AM

NO state has made it "legal like alcohol" NEXT

Addysm0mma82001
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:04 AM
5 moms liked this

Colorado and Washington it is Legal. Starting Jan. 18th you WILL be able to buy it in stores with a valid ID ( 21+) I am sure this is what she was thinking of so next! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:08 AM

I won't bash because I did it when I was younger but decided when I broked up with my abusive ex who was addicted to it that I was not going to do it anymore and have been clean for almost four years now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Do you not watch the news? Because it is completely legal in at least 3 states that I know of for recreational use not just medical. Check yout facts.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Yupp and Vermont just passed it too.

Quoting Addysm0mma82001:

Colorado and Washington it is Legal. Starting Jan. 18th you WILL be able to buy it in stores with a valid ID ( 21+) I am sure this is what she was thinking of so next! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)