Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why on earth would Zimmerman be someones profile pic?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 102 Replies

Trayvon is used commonly as a profile in remembrance of someone who died. Why is Zimmerman?? Even if his self defense claim was true, he's still a killer. Would you have James Eagan Holmes your profile pic? He's claim temporary insanity.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:02 AM
15 moms liked this

Because he was wrongly tried, and people supported him in his case. They have just as much right to support someone who was justified in their opinion as those who think that Trayvon was a toddler skipping home from the ice cream parlor. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:03 AM

I suppose it is because theysupport Zimmerman and are happy he wasnot convicted. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out LOL

bloodrubyred
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:03 AM
2 moms liked this
To stir the pot
Anonandon
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Everyone's entitled to their opinion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:05 AM

I repeat, he still KILLED someone, even the defense team stated he made some mistakes that night that ended in a tragedy. Still not sure why someone would make that their profile pic.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because he was wrongly tried, and people supported him in his case. They have just as much right to support someone who was justified in their opinion as those who think that Trayvon was a toddler skipping home from the ice cream parlor. 

hautemama83
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Because they support him. Duh
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Adolf Htler is my profile pic.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol it also doesn't take a genius to find out that my question went completely over your head. Thanks for playing though.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

I suppose it is because theysupport Zimmerman and are happy he wasnot convicted. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out LOL

lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Comparing him to man who committed a mass shooting is just wrong IMO. They're crimes aren't comparable. A lot of people felt GZ was defending himself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)