Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't remember

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
I don't remember my childhood. What's the earliest childhood memory you have?

*the earliest I remember is at 9 years old. After I already hit puberty. I think I'm blocking something out. What's your opinion?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Like 3rd grade.

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Honestly I would wonder because you should have vague memories of toddlerhood and later
I_RitShainbows
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:10 AM
When I was two my mother was getting my sister and I ready for a bath. She was undressing my sister, I was already undressed. I had to shit. I spread my legs and let it plop. My mom laughed so hard because I cried.
bloodrubyred
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:11 AM
About 4
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:12 AM

2/3 years old. I remember riding between my mom and dad on my dads motorcycle and being utterly terrified, lol

spooky415
by Emerald Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:13 AM
I was around 2. I remember being in my crib and looking at my bunny wallpaper. The bunnies were blue, yellow and pink.

I also remember being afraid of ny eyes adjusting to the dark
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TableforSeven
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:13 AM

I vividly remember being in my cousins wedding.  I can describe, in great detail, scenes and sounds from that day.  I was 2.5, and the flower girl, at my cousin's wedding.

Anonandon
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Riding in a cab home from the hospital when I was 4. My dad was out of town on business, so mom and I took a cab, I felt very important lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:14 AM
About 10-11ish. My first memories are when I started 4th grade. I often wonder if my brain gas blocked out things on purpose, too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:14 AM
I don't have any at all... I never really thought about it much. But now I'm almost positive there is something I don't want to remember

Quoting thenameshailie:

Honestly I would wonder because you should have vague memories of toddlerhood and later

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)