Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Glad he was found not guilty

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

Why does everyone feel that Treyvon was this innocent kid strolling down the block? If you research the case, Treyvon was clearly violent at least on that night. Witnesses saw him pounding mercilessly on Zimmerman. Zimmerman said it was dark, rainy and he was being hit constantly, so he could hardly see. He felt that Treyvon was going after his gun. He said the boy said, "You're going to die tonight." Well, if you go punching someone's face a million times and tell them you're going to kill them, what do you think is going to happen? Should Zimmerman have just let the kid kill him and then how would the trials have gone? If you act like a violent punk, you're going to wind up hurt or dead. He wasn't ten, he was 17 he should know that. It's sad that the boy ended up shot in the chest and dead...or maybe he would've grown up to just continuing his violent behavior. But really, you get what you give. He wasn't innocent. I'd never beat up a stranger how he did. And I believe it's a shame when someone does a life sentence in jail for self defense. I hate it when I hear about the beaten wives that go away to prison b/c they had to kill their husbands. Sometimes their husbands won't let them leave and they give them no choice. Self defense makes someone not guilty, that's how it should always be.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)