Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 year old feelings

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
Hello I am looking for advice or guidance. My son will be 3 next week and he has been through so much. He has been bullied and called names more than other children. I am so tore up inside about this.

I live in pa and live in public housing. I go to online grad program while husband works. I stay at hone and take care of my son. He has developmental delays with speech and fine motor. He had a difficult birth and was now blue with no fluid. Doctor was going to pronounce stillborn. He is always happy and smiling little boy. He has no one to play with besides me and daddy. The neighbor kids and parents are terrible to him. They call him stupid, retard, and dumb. They laugh at how he talks and say he talks stupid and call him dumb. They laugh at him for playing with trucks. He says,"kids momma. Kids play". Then he hangs head low and say,"momma play please.i stupid momma". He things he broke because no kids play with him. He is picking up on how they leave him out.
I know what all the ignorance us over. There is a 4 people that blame me for then getting hotlined to cys and I did not do it. I am a nice person and would never do that. Thry call me scumbag and call me worthless. I never did nothing to them . I talked to manager and she said not to stoop to their level and walk away they arenit worth it. A part of me wants to ignore it and believe they will get there's. there is also a part of me that wants my son to be happy. I cry at night because his only friend is his pooh bear and a woody doll. He calls them his buddy. He is going to preschool in September. I did nothing to these people and they got to pick on my so because he is delayed. I am moving next year after he is done with school I can't deal with into more. His birthday is next week and I invited the neighbor kids to his party and now it is just 1 kid instead of 8. I don't see why parents teach kids to be mean. The parents are the ones calling my son names. How can I tell my son it is not him it them when he feels it is him.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:26 AM

at three years old your child has been through all that?????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Yeah he has.

Quoting thetrollcat:

at three years old your child has been through all that?????

SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this
:-(

I am so sorry mama. I wish I knew you IRL because I have a 3YO boy who would love to have a friend.

At 3, it is hard to get them to understand what is going on. All you can do is tell him how awesome he is and try to get the other people to back off.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I don't know why is called names. I don't grasp why other parents are like that. He has speech and fine motor delays and he was born blue.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:33 AM
I pray preschool helps him. I tell him all the time he is a good boy and he is doing so well and come so far.

Quoting SamiJ18:

:-(

I am so sorry mama. I wish I knew you IRL because I have a 3YO boy who would love to have a friend.

At 3, it is hard to get them to understand what is going on. All you can do is tell him how awesome he is and try to get the other people to back off.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:34 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that. Did you get any help for your son, like speech therapy and occupation therapy to help him with his delay? If u haven't done so u should look into it and Tom to his doctor as well. Maybe cut out all his friends and focus on helping him one on on until he gain his confident before making friends again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:36 AM
He tuns 3 next week and will be in preschool early intervention with speech, development,and occupational. I am going to talk to a doctor about development evaluation

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm so sorry to hear that. Did you get any help for your son, like speech therapy and occupation therapy to help him with his delay? If u haven't done so u should look into it and Tom to his doctor as well. Maybe cut out all his friends and focus on helping him one on on until he gain his confident before making friends again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:39 AM
I hope preschool helps with making a friend. I work with him every day. He has cane along ways with speech. He went from 10 words at 2 to over 260 phrases now.

Quoting Anonymous:

He tuns 3 next week and will be in preschool early intervention with speech, development,and occupational. I am going to talk to a doctor about development evaluation

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Yes u should get everything that is available for him. Good luck! What doesn't kill u will make u stronger. Ignore those mean women, trash will always be trash, u find them every where u go. So be strong hugs to u and ur son

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

smurfielette13
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:42 AM
If you live near or.in Pittsburgh and he needs a friend my almost 2 year old is always looking for kids to play with. I'm.sorry.your little man has to go thru that btw. It sickens.me.how parents act like kids with needs are diseased.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)