Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I failed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
I failed my state emt test on my birthday. And I took on site so I found out my results that day. So instead of going to celebrate I went home and stayed in bed for a week crying. But now I know that it was a blessing in disguise. Because I'm a volunteer firefighter in my town and we also work an ambulance. And I know what I'm doing and I should have passed the test. But I have a problem with my confidence. I know the hat I'm doing and how to do it but I have a problem taking charge. I can't find it in me to be confident about what I know. And this isn't a joke, I have people's lives in my hand so until I am able to retake the test again I am going to work on my confidence. I know the material and I know how to deal with real life scenarios, but I wasn't ready. And by the time I retake the test I need to make sure that I'm capable of doing the job correctly.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kearaloves1
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:12 AM

you sound very dissaplined good for you! im working on myself as well! i have to congratulate you,you sound like a strong person! good for you im so happy and confident myself now thank you! (oh my gosh its 12:12 am)

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Good for you and sorry about the test.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)