Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sometimes I wish I didn't marry him :-( I feel guilty

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:04 AM
  • 22 Replies
Just like usual... As soon as I walk in the door, and I mean seconds inside the door, he starts bitching... I've been stuck with these rotten kids all day, actually the last five days.. Just kids no f***ing break ( FYI I actually worked five half days in a row, otherwise I only worked the two weekend half days since may) she's hitting her, the house looks like shit ( this is meant to be an insult to me.... As in I choose to go play at work and since I was at work no cleaning has been done, which isn't the truth) He says I am going to have a freakin smoke n I'll be in te garage for a while... He smoked and went in bdrm to play video games on his phone... The house is a disaster but from today only... There's crap everywhere... Toys, food, dishes, laundry, my job is cleaning no matter if I work or not... I fed the girls dinner when I got home for break.. I don't know why he can't do anything... And to make things worse I have only gotten maybe 8 hours of sleep since last Monday?? Expect the three hours I got last night, between the kids waking up, and everything else... I mean I'm gonna lose it if I don't end up crashing my car because I am falling asleep :-( my one was asleep when I got home at 940pm only to get woken up when the other snuck in to wake her up to tell her I was home... :-( so I changed them outta their play dresses (so not the type of stuff to sleep in, she'll be drenched from sweat when she sleeps) anyways I turned on Dora in their room, he had them in the living room... Went to have literally two drags from my cigarette cause I know ... 1 the kids will come looking in a min, 2 trying not to smoke as much so I can quit, and out he comes... "WTF? I gotta put them to bed too??!!" Um yes shoulda been my answer to the guy who went to bed at 11pm and woke up at 1230pm because I (long story) had a horrible morning and ended up being a few mins late to work, so I had to wake him so I knew kids were being w watched.... Everything always ends up back to I do nothing except cause more problems, and he makes more so it doesn't matter if he doesn't work all the time.... Conveniently he was supposed to go to work today but because I had to work... My shitty job matters more than his... Why can't he go in when I am home? ( those 30 some days in between my lousy few hours he hasn't managed to go yet when I am home... Always something... So frustrated :-(
If I try to talk now, it's just gonna turn into, he feels like shit, kids drive him nuts,.... :-(
What about my shitty day? No a/c and 10 hrs at work..
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DJ619P
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Bump
usmchoney
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:02 AM
Why are you with him?
smurfielette13
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:09 AM
I'd leave honestly. Seems like.he doesn't appriciate you at all
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Face it now. You're married to a loser.
Get rid of the worthless asshole. It seems like things are already hard, if you ditch him at least things can be hard without his constant bitching and belittling you. Move forward, you deserve better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:16 AM
Sounds like my DH
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:21 AM

I would leave if it is half as bad as you say in this post

BUT IF your kids are "rotten" (as you say again) then who allowed them to become that way????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:21 AM

It sounds like he does not appericate you at all. 

Loveavision
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:22 AM
"I only work half days","I just worked a 10 hour day","I shouldn't have to clean". You've gotta pick what you want pity for
DJ619P
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Quoting Sassy762:

I would leave if it is half as bad as you say in this post

BUT IF your kids are "rotten" (as you say again) then who allowed them to become that way????

He called them rotten, I was just repeating his words... And they act that way around him because from what I see, he doesn't discipline them, just yells... Plus one of the big problems is he assumes they should entertain themselves... For a little yes that's fine, but hours inside?? They'll just end up getting into troubke and they will not be able to sleep because they weren't running around using up their energy....
stickyfingers
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:24 PM
It seems like he doesn't take care of he kids and they are an inconvenience to him. How sad for them... Is he their dad?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)