Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate Tuesdays...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
I have to work 1st shift on Tuesdays. I work 2nds every other night. My schedule is so flipped. I'm just now starting to get tired, but I have to be at work in 3 1/2 hours. I'm debating even goimg to bed tonight & it's like this every Monday night... Arg!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:54 AM
What are the hours for 1st vs 2nd? Sorry, that may be a dumb question, but I've only ever worked 9-5.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:58 AM
My 1st is "technically" 6-3:30, but if I'm not there by 5:30 nothings ready for the store to open & coffee drinkers will riot, lol. 2nd is 3-11 (thats pretty much a universal 2nd shift)

Quoting Anonymous:

What are the hours for 1st vs 2nd? Sorry, that may be a dumb question, but I've only ever worked 9-5.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:48 AM
Yikes, that sucks.

My husband works crazy hours as well. He's self employed so they vary, but he'll usually work 10am-whenever in the afternoon, sometimes it's 2pm - sometimes it's 6pm. Then he goes back to work anywhere from 10pm-12am until 2-4am. He gets a few hours of sleep in the morning and a few hours of sleep in the evening. He works about 15 nights a month.

Quoting Anonymous:

My 1st is "technically" 6-3:30, but if I'm not there by 5:30 nothings ready for the store to open & coffee drinkers will riot, lol. 2nd is 3-11 (thats pretty much a universal 2nd shift)

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)