Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what option would you take?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

you can either stay living where you are-- where you are constantly depressed (suicidal even), anxiety and panic attacks... feeling hatred. not dislike, but pure hatred towards one individual. you cant seem to parent right that even YOU know it. your nerves are shot to the point where any normal thing that your child does (the normal, semi-annoying but you can deal with it quirks) seem to be like nails on a chalkboard and you just yell. possible daily arguments and yelling/screaming between adults (you and someone else.. although you try to walk away, the other adult will follow you around... also- you dont have a door to your 'room' so the other adult can barge in anytime)

OR!

live with your ex's parents, where your ex is living too. the parents are great, you have a GREAT relationship with them. although grandma has anxiety attacks and you arent sure how she'll feel with someone else living with her... your ex is living there and is constantly trying to win you back even though you've said time and time before its NEVER gonna happen.

you only get $400 a month so getting your own place isnt an option until either you are able to get more hours or finally find a new job

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:29 AM

I'd do what was best for my kids.

cat405
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:30 AM
2 and save up every penny to get my own place.
Ilove907
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:31 AM
I love my exes family, and they all love me.. So that is what I would do. But i would tell my ex to pop off and get the notion of getting back together out of his head
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)