Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hair; What is more important to you...length or health?

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:56 AM
  • 18 Replies
I think having healthy hair is more important. However, I know people that couldn't care less how healthy it is, as long as their hair is long.
What do you think?
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-JC-
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Healthy for sure.
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Health is more important to me. As long as your hair is healthy, the length will eventually come.
colins_mom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:59 AM
length...
melakay1981
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:59 AM

We do not talk about hair in my house anymore, we think it is overrated.

My3LuVs83
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:00 AM
I know someone who desperately needs a trim but refuses to. Oh well, her hair looks nasty.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I take greay care of my hair. Its all the way down to my butt. And when I need a trim I get it. Usually every 7-8 weeks. I have long healthy hair. ;-) and so do all 4 of my girls. My 3 boyz just like the military style.
GrinningCheese
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:03 AM

My hair grows pretty fast and doesn't have split ends. It was to the bottom of my back but Sunday I cut about two inches off the ends. It's grows quicker and I'm going for length. I love long hair and will probably keep it long until/unless it starts getting wild. It does that when it's dried out but I don't swim (chlorine almost killed it last time) rarely flat iron, I don't dye it, I don't need to curl it so it's pretty healthy all the time. Some people keep it long because their men like it that way or it's in their beliefs. I tell a man that if he thinks I should keep my hair long when I want to cut it to try wearing it for a week lol. Every once in a while I do decide to cut it but it grows so quick it doesn't take long to grow back out.

allornone

Healthy

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I use to think length was best but last week I chopped it all off and now I'm going for health.
Pink.Sunshine.
1 mom liked this

It used to be length, but I'm so tempted to cut off my ends to even it out. I don't care so much about length anymore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)