Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry but, the riots just show one thing to me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

When the situation is reversed and its innocent light skinned people getting hurt, we are thugs

But when an innocent black boy is killed, it's standing your ground and we are still thugs

we're fucked either way so I really don't care that people are riotting, don't go to their neighborhoods or on their blocks and you'll be safe.  

Thats the message that was sent to us when TM was killed and GZ wasn't punished. 

Im sure when innocent people start dying, no one is going to bring up their troubled teen years and use it as a resaon that the killer killed them, even though that killer had no prior knowledge of it.

If smoking weed and ditching school makes you a thug, most American's are thugs, and we should all get shot and killed because we also might wear a hoodie here and there.

If we can't feel safe walking down the street minding our business and young boys are getting followed and then shot to death

no one is going to feel safe.  Welcome to the race wars, Taking place in a large city near you.

Don't like it Oh well...I'm sure TM's parents didn't like it either, and you know what we said as people, "oh well"

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Master_Debater
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:02 AM
3 moms liked this

1) Where are these riots taking place that are LEGITIMATELY taking place because of the verdict and not just because some assholes want a reason to vandalize?

2) Exactly what is your point to this post?

3) Have you not seen the THOUSANDS of people of ALL DIFFERENT RACES doing marches/protests because of the verdict?

FoxFire363
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:38 AM
I don't care what color the rioter is, if they're going around destroying property and hurting people, they are thugs. White people rioting after sporting events are also thugs.
outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:40 AM
Oh well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:40 AM
He wasn't an innocent little boy, so..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:42 AM

It's just hurting the cause. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:43 AM

I don't think violence ever solves any problem.....black, white, brown whatever.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:46 AM
Lol ok.. race wars have been going on long before this.. have fun with your post feel better now....
colins_mom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:46 AM
2 moms liked this
people are rioting? like true blue riots? cuz I saw 5 people standing on the corner holding signs about TM and GZ and the paper called it a riot....
Homeschoolmom99
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:50 AM

I lived in LA during the riots of 92. I saw my father beaten for the color of his skin DESPITE the fact that he was black just had light (could have passed for white) we were not paying much attention a world before smart phones! Heck I had a pager! My father was getting ice and booze for his job as a bartender. As a result of the riots some parts of LA still have not come back! I have no clue why folks burn down the market by there home and now need to go 20 minutes out of the way to get milk! Say a prayer light a candle. Heck start a protest in a peaceful way!

BTW here is a pic of my father.

Quoting FoxFire363:

I don't care what color the rioter is, if they're going around destroying property and hurting people, they are thugs. White people rioting after sporting events are also thugs.

white_wolf454
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:53 AM
1 mom liked this

TM was Killed and GZ should fry for it 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)