Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how to keep your man happy and satisfied?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

So what do you think it takes to make & KEEP your man truly happy with you and overall? Obviously sex lots of sex.. and bjs, can't forget the frikken bjs. But out of experience or just your general knowledge, what does it take to keep him in love and satisfied?

I've seen so many marriages/relationships (including my parents) where after so many years of being together, the man becomes bored, he's no fun anymore, seems like he hates life, and he just stops being affectionate and spontaneous. I know it works both ways but im just kind of aiming more towards the man here. This is for future reference. DH and i are still in that "honeymoon" phase. I have soo many friends and family that have told me it takes hard work and that in a few years from now, he will end up an unhappy grouch. lol I know this is silly and its not inevitable or preventable... but it definitely made me think. Especially after realizing just how unhappy my dad seems with my mom. I dont want to end up like that

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
QuirkyMom26
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:05 AM

Make sure he knows he's appreciated.  Don't treat him like a dog and don't bark orders.  As much as some men would love living with their mothers, they don't want to sleep with them!  Take care of yourself and don't 'let yourself go'.    That's all I've got.

arpazia
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:06 AM
I don't know... My dh is just happy.

Pick your battles:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:13 AM

42 years Very Happy Years, Love ,respect, kindmess, communication, compassion, passion, making love, never using sex as puishment when your unhappy about something. both must give 100%. Both shold be identical in everythin from wants & needs sexually to foods and hobbies...You'll never get bored...because you have everything in common...your passsions in life are the same....The most important is being respectful and honest don't neglect your husband in any way & he wouldnt neglect you!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:13 AM
Well my husband has like no sex drive so that wouldn't be part of making him happy lol.
Lets see, keep the house clean and his belly full. Make sure not to nag all the time. Make sure he knows you appreciate what he does.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:17 AM

Wow thank you! I completely agree with all of this but just one question... how are you supposed to have sex with your DH when you arent happy with him or if he did you wrong in anyway, or even said something hurtful?

Quoting Anonymous:

42 years Very Happy Years, Love ,respect, kindmess, communication, compassion, passion, making love, never using sex as puishment when your unhappy about something. both must give 100%. Both shold be identical in everythin from wants & needs sexually to foods and hobbies...You'll never get bored...because you have everything in common...your passsions in life are the same....The most important is being respectful and honest don't neglect your husband in any way & he wouldnt neglect you!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:19 AM
My husband would be happy if I would just shut up and do what he wants. Go along with everything he wants. Oh and no sex or bjs unless he asks for it. If he doesn't ask for it and I offer he will just tell me he is tired because ofcourse he is always tired. He would want me to let him sleep in everyday until 2pm unless he works early that day.
Elayna90
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:24 AM
Make sure that you show appreciation for everything he does. Remember that the little things matter. Be willing to support him. Communicate, talk abour everything. Take care of yourself. Don't ever stop showing you love him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)