Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Warning-Weapons of Mass Destruction-pic-may trigger-

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
TaughtTot
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:21 AM

American Cuisine

highlandmum
by Spunky on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Great now I want french fries.  Granted it is 8:20 in the morning.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:24 AM

well, you were warned!!!  lol

Quoting highlandmum:

Great now I want french fries.  Granted it is 8:20 in the morning.

OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Amen.

It's funny, DH had been dieting a month and went for a cheat meal at McDonald's.  I wish he hadn't mainly because he spent the next two weeks ranting about how lousy it was.  Well duh?

I ate there a few months ago and got heartburn so bad I was convinced I was 8mo pregnant. 

All you can eat salad bar - then you are talking.  Those are the places we tend to eat.

IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

Amen.

It's funny, DH had been dieting a month and went for a cheat meal at McDonald's.  I wish he hadn't mainly because he spent the next two weeks ranting about how lousy it was.  Well duh?

I ate there a few months ago and got heartburn so bad I was convinced I was 8mo pregnant. 

All you can eat salad bar - then you are talking.  Those are the places we tend to eat.

Lol.. your sn makes me laugh.. are you allergic to a lot of things?

OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Me - bananas, eggplant, latex, aspirin, ibuprofen, sulfa drugs and environmentals

DH - severe environmentals

DS1 - wheat, rye, barley, egg and environmentals

DS2 - peanuts and environmentals

DD - environmenental allergies

We keep allergy companies in business LOL

Quoting IandLoveandYou:

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

Amen.

IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Haha wow i guess so!

I'm allergic to latex and bananas too! And kiwis, and lotsssss of environmentals.. I never was until about a year ago..but they alllll came at once.

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

Me - bananas, eggplant, latex, aspirin, ibuprofen, sulfa drugs and environmentals

DH - severe environmentals

DS1 - wheat, rye, barley, egg and environmentals

DS2 - peanuts and environmentals

DD - environmenental allergies

We keep allergy companies in business LOL

Quoting IandLoveandYou:

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

Amen.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shabbalaquita
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:47 AM
I've never been a McDonald's fan. But I do eat other fast food occasionally. It's funny, when I stopped all processed foods and fast food and started eating proper, a cheat day at any fast food or processed food is just disgusting. Like it literally makes you sick. And this is what people are shoveling into their kids' mouths daily.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)